10

November... With the cold weather now present in the streets of Shibuya, none of the bikers could drive without a jacket on.

Mika always loved the cold weather, whenever she felt off, the cold weather would always make her come back to life. She adored the cold winter hitting her face while she drove her bike.

After the bloody halloween accident, Mika would always visit Kazutora every day or two. She knew he needed someone supporting him. That's why she made sure to do that.

Also after the incident, Baji returned to Toman under Takemitchy's division. He didn't want to take the captain position again, and now he is watching Kisaki more closely. He still has the plan going on.

After securing Toman, Mika was now on her way to Yokohama to hangout with her dear brother and his gang.

Izana actually wanted to spend time alone with her but a certain Haitani pissed him off to join their hangout and now all heavenly kings are joining them to go have some coffee.

Not minding the cold weather, Mika drove her bike to the location Kakucho sent her. She felt more alive with every cold wind blowing her body.

After seeing dozens of bikes parked in front of the cafe, she knew she was at the right place. She parked her bike near Ran's. Adjusted her hair slightly and walked in the cafe.

She could tell Izana closed the cafe off. There was no one else other than the workers and the heavenly kings. Just how rich is this kid..?

Hearing the cafe's door ring, all of the heavenly kings turned their heads to the door. There they saw Mika with her usual Black Dragon jacket and she wore a hoodie that she stole from Shin inside to keep her warm.

Getting all attention on her, she smirked slightly and waved her hand, walking to the table.

"Yo~ What is this secret a Tenjiku meeting?" She chuckled.

Izana scoffed, and stood up to give her a hug.

"They wouldn't stop asking.." He whispered, with a tone of annoyance at his voice.

Mika giggled as she gave Izana a hug.

"Being a gang leader isn't easy, kid~ You gotta deal with lots of personalities." She said, ruffling his hair.

"I know I know.." Izana whispered, letting Mika mess his hair that he spent half an hour..

"Anekii, you took your sweet time getting here~!" Ran chuckled.

"I drove here from Shibuya Ranabelle~" Mika said as she tugged Izana to his seat, he saved the seat near his for Mika and Mika sat there, making everyone sit down.

"Stop with that nickname Aneki!!" Ran whined. "It has been years!"

"Too bad~" Mika chuckled, looking at the new faces at the table.

Izana noticed that and decided to introduce them. He pointed at each of them while telling their names.

"Mochi and South. You haven't met them yet right?"

"Oh, yeah. Sano Mika is the name. Nice to meet ya two" She said while putting her arm around Izana.

The two looked at her, South has no self control so..

"Who are you exactly that you are so important?"

The whole cafe went silent, Ran tried to stop him but Mika chuckled.

"It's okay Ran." She smiled, patting Izana's head to soften his death glare to the guy.

"South was it? Have you ever heard of the Black Leopard?" She asked in a calm tone, her hand still ruffling Izana's hair.