13 - Like in a kdrama

«Jisung, can I ask you something?»

They were still lying on Minho's bed, Han with his head on the older's chest. The pizza would arrive shortly.

«Mh» Han nodded, without moving. He was getting used to being close to Minho, but he preferred not to meet his deep eyes. And the older caught him off guard as he took Han's arm gently and ran his fingers over his scars.

The younger shivered but didn't move, wondering what that boy had in mind. He repeatedly moved his eyes from Minho's face to his fingers, that were gently caressing his defects. 

Minho approached his skin and leaved a little kiss on his forearm, then he looked up and met Han's wide eyes.

«Next time, don't do it.» he whispered, making the heart of the younger skip a beat, «Next time, call me instead.»

Han swallowed dry and stared into those sweet eyes, feeling a sudden warmth invade him. A warmth he hadn't felt for a long time.

«I haven't done it for a long time» he said, looking away in embarrassment, «and I would never give you that responsibility.» he added, withdrawing the arms to his chest.

Minho frowned and continued to seek his elusive gaze: «Why?» he asked. He really wished Han would give him a chance to take care of him. He wished Jisung would give himself a chance to be loved. 

«Because it doesn't have to be another person to save me.» Han said, finally crossing Minho's eyes again, «I have to save myself. And you cannot feel responsible for another's life.»

Minho looked surprised by those words, thinking about how Han was also referring to Haneul, and nodded. The younger was right, but he still couldn't forgive himself for not saving his friend and he didn't want to lose anyone else. Not if it was avoidable.

Minho refrained from taking Han's small hands in his own, but looked at him with a serious gaze: «Will you at least promise me that you will let me be by your side, in the darkest moments?»

Han felt those deep eyes searching his soul, in places where he himself was afraid to look.

That boy knew nothing about him, he carried a very heavy burden inside his heart and yet he was capable of saying certain things. He was capable of getting close to someone again, and someone like Han among all. Anyone else would have run away, terrified, and maybe they would have made the best choice.

But not Minho. He was so strong.

Han felt a deep sense of admiration, he was flattered by those attentions, by Minho's interest, which he still didn't fully understand, but it was still too much for him.

«Are you trying to be romantic?» he grinned, unable to bear that seriousness and that look.

Minho smiled back, realizing it was best to lighten the mood:

«Oh, you have no idea how romantic I can be!» he smirked, poking Han's side.

Han jerked away and covered himself with a pillow: «If you just try to tickle me, I won't talk to you anymore!» he snapped, pointing a finger at the older.

Minho smiled mischievously, ready to approach Jisung's belly, but he was interrupted by the ringing of the bell.

«You're damned lucky, Han Jisung» he laughed, getting out of bed to go to the entrance.

Han sighed, but a stupid smile formed on his lips. He was so comfortable with Minho, he felt so safe. He felt loved.