Ten Years Later

Italy. The one place that the wolf did not like. It may be fancy, but it wasn't home. No... five years, he's been searching for her. Y/N L/N, the girl who helped him ten years ago. The wolf scans the area he is in, trying to find evidence that she is around the area. It was their fault five years ago. They put a muzzle on him as they also held her back. Keeping them apart.

The wolf shook his head, not wanting to return to those dark thoughts. Then, the wolf catches sight of shenanigans between octopi and four penguins. Moving quickly, he contacts his team, "Four penguins are being chased by octopi. Let's go!"

"Copy that, boss!" Corporal communicated. The wolf runs to his plane and takes it over to where his team is located. Five minutes into arriving, He jumps out of the plane and lands before the team and the penguins, "Remain calm penguins. You are now under the protection of the North Wind." He shows off his badge, "You're welcome."

The jet flies away to the North once the penguins are onboard. Corporal looks at the penguins, "Oh my gosh. You guys are so cute. You guys are just so, so cute!" He lifts the four penguins hugging them, "And cuddly." Skipper slaps Corporal's jaw with his fin, "Hey, get away! No more hugs!" Corporal hug them tighter, "It's like being licked by a basket full of puppy dogs."

"Corporal! Corporal!" The wolf growls, getting the bear's attention, "Chart a course back to North Wind headquarters. Eva, inform them that we're bringing in witnesses." The wolf turns to the owl, then sits down in his seat.

"Private, Dibble me." Skipper holds out his fin as Private pulls out a Cheesy Dibble bag from Rico. Skipper jumps before the wolf and pulls out a Dibble, "We're not going anywhere with you. We don't even know who the heck you are." He crunches on the treat.

The grey wolf leans back in his seat and crosses his arms, "The North Wind is an elite undercover interspe

The grey wolf leans back in his seat and crosses his arms, "The North Wind is an elite undercover interspe..."

Skipper takes a bite from the Cheesy Dibble, which causes the wolf to repeat his first sentence, "The North Wind is an elite under..." Skipper eats Cheesy Dibble again when interrupting the wolf's words.

"An elite undercover interspecies..."

CRUNCH!

"...task..."

CRUNCH!

"force." The wolf could feel his patience thinning as Skipper eats Cheesy Dibble a 4th time, "Dedicated to help..."

CRUNCH!

The wolf was getting angry, "helping..." Skipper eats Cheesy Dibble a 6th time.

"Dedicated to helping..."

CRUNCH! The wolf gets frustrated, "Dedi..." Skipper eats Cheesy Dibble a 7th time.

"Dedicated to helping..." CRUNCH! "animals who can't help themselves. Like penguins." The wolf finishes as Skipper eats Cheesy Dibble a final time before tossing the empty bag away, "Really? And you are?"

The wolf leans back, "My name is classified." He spoke, not wanting to bring those early memories back. Skipper puts his fin on his side and points with the other, "Classified, eh? What is that, Dutch? Can't really hear the accent."

"Excuse me?"

"There's the accent."

The wolf shakes his head, "No, my name isn't Classified. My name is classified because I am the leader of this strike team. The seal is Short Fuse, weapons, and explosives. The bear is Corporal; he's our muscle. And the owl is Eva, intelligence and analysis." He points to his team.

"Well, Agent Classified, we happen to be an elite unit, too." Skipper replies before accidentally setting off a self-destruction button.

"Self-destruct sequence activated."

Skipper removes his foot, "You know, you should really label these things."

"In three, two, one..." The wolf presses the button to shut it off. Skipper grabs his paw and shakes it, "The name's Skipper. I run this outfit. Back there is Kowalski. He's the brains of our operation. Say something smart, Kowalski."

Kowalski doesn't answer as he stares at Eva, "Uh..."

"See? He's working on a whole 'nother level. And Rico, he's our demolition expert." Skipper says as Rico jumps on Short Fuse's chair and starts demolishing it. Short Fuse looks at the wolf in disbelief. "He destroyed that chair for the sheer fun of it. No reason at all. And then there's Private. He's... he's sort of our, you know, secretary/mascot." Skipper finished as Private looked down in slight disappointment.

"Cute." The wolf scoffed at Skipper as Corporal stared at the penguins, "And cuddly. Oh, sorry." The bear turns back to his computer in embarrassment. The grey wolf turns back to his controllers, "Well, let's see how well 'cute and cuddly' handles this next bit." He responds, getting the plane to full speed. Reaching an iceberg, the side opens up, and a room appears.

 Reaching an iceberg, the side opens up, and a room appears

"Nice doggy door." Skipper says, making the wolf's grin fall slightly in annoyance, and a thought crosses his mind, "Y/N started the North Wind. Show some respect..."

"Well, well, well. Not a bad place you got here, Classified." Skipper spoke, getting the wolf out of his thoughts. The North Wind leader grunts, "Thank you. That's not my name."

Announcer, "Arrival at pad 17."