Memory To Nightmare

Y/N and Grey were walking in the park at night

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Y/N and Grey were walking in the park at night. Y/N had formed a secret agency for all animals who needed help. The North Wind. Grey walked alongside Y/N, "Y/N, this is a great night." He mutters quietly. The human girl nods her head in agreement, "Yes. It sure is Grey," The human turns to her companion, "And I'm sure that together, we can continue building the North Wind."

"Make it stronger for others?"

"An elite unit. Have different locations set out around the world! It will help those in need." Y/N encouraged. Grey hummed and his head bobbed in agreement.

Y/N sighs, "And you will lead the team."

Grey stops and frowns at her, "What?" The girl turns to her companion, "You will lead the team," She repeated, "Grey, you have leadership skills. In case I have to be somewhere else, you will be in charge of the North Wind."

The wolf ponders this new information. Y/N studies his blue eyes, seeing confusion, understanding, and awe. She gently runs her fingers over his soft pelt, "You will do great, Grey," She whispered encouragingly.

Grey smirks and the two continue their walk, "And Corporal?" Grey asks. Y/N lets a smile form on her lips, "I see him as being your muscle." She chuckles.

Grey lets out a hearty laugh, "Okay, okay. Hehe." His instincts to be near Y/N made him unconsciously move against her leg. His tail swished behind him. Y/N did not seem to mind Grey being close to her. Her hand moved over his pelt, feeling the thickness.

Just when the two friends were about to leave the park, a group of men appear from behind the trees. The wolf instantly growls at them, feral instincts to protect Y/N kicked in, and Grey moves closer to her.

These men were not good. Y/N narrows her eyes, silently counting the men, and ending with at least ten.

"What is the meaning of this!?" She demanded, glaring at the nearest individual to her right.

The man, wearing a fedora, in question takes a step toward her, "Young lady, you do not have the right to keep a wild animal as a pet."

"I have every right!" She snapped. Grey presses himself against her, watching the men around them.

"We've been watching you with that wolf for a long while, Y/N." The man with the cap replies, making her eyes widen.

The man takes another step but stops, hearing Grey's growl in warning. Y/N moves her hand over Grey, silencing him, "Grey..." She whispers to him before turning back to the man, "Who are you?" Y/N kept her voice even and clear to show she meant business.

"We are no one. Give us the wolf." He answers. Y/N's heart pounds fearfully. Knowing that these men had them surrounded. Grey suddenly whimpers, making Y/N turn her head to see that a man with a pole, behind them, is holding a muzzle.

Grey had his ears pulled back, "Y/N..."

Y/N glares at the muzzle in the other man's hand, then back to the first man that spoke, "You will not take my wolf." She warned dangerously.

The first man closer scoffs, then turn to the others, "Grab them."

Two men grabbed Y/N and yanked her back. Grey releases a bark and leaps at them. The man with the muzzle quickly uses the pole with a rope at the end, and has it over Grey's head. With a tug, the rope tightens around Grey's neck and forces the wolf back.

"GREY!" Y/N shouts. The wolf turns around, facing the man holding the pole, with a growl. He bares his teeth and lunges at him. Another pole with rope is thrown over Grey's neck.

Grey could feel the rope rub through his fur, scratching his skin underneath. The same man with the muzzle hands the pole to his companion and walks up to the wolf. Grey struggles to get out as Y/N screams at the man.

"Don't put that on him! Don't do it!"

She is held back by two more of the men. The man with the fedora strides up to her, "And why shouldn't he put the muzzle on the wolf?"

Y/N glares at him in animosity, "If I tell you, then you will use it on him anyways."

"The wolf is afraid of muzzles?" The man took a second to answer and turns to the man with the muzzle, "Put it on him!"

"NOOO!!" Y/N screams. Grey tries to bite the man's hand with the muzzle, but the rest of the men, not including the four holding Y/N back, pushed his neck with the poles and knocked him down to his feet. The muzzle strapped over his head and snout.

Fear kicked in, and Grey struggles to break free.

"Hold him down! Hold him!" One of the cruel men shouts. Grey locks eyes with Y/N to see tears sliding down her cheeks.

As the men tried to strap Grey down, a loud bear roar is heard, echoing around the park. Y/N turns to her left to see the bear, Corporal barreling at the men. In complete utter shock, the men release the poles and Y/N. Moving quickly, Y/N pulls out a pocket knife as Corporal swats the men away.

She cuts the ropes from Grey's neck and the wolf stood up. Before she could remove the muzzle, the man in the fedora pushes her back, "You will not keep that wolf!" His voice changes; high-pitched.

Y/N punches the man and turns to Grey, "Run, Grey! Run! I will find you! Go!"

Corporal appears and knocks the man back, "Corporal! You and Grey leave! Leave NOW!" Y/N shouts as the other nine men stand.

"GO! THAT'S AN ORDER!"

Corporal and Grey sprinted out of the park and through the woods. Grey glances over his shoulder to see Y/N watch then turns her head to the man in the fedora pointing a gun at her.

Grey and Corporal lost the other men and slowed to a stop. The bear quickly rips the muzzle off Grey's snout. Before Grey could utter a word, a loud bang echoes through the trees.

"Y/N!" Grey shouts. The bear and wolf dashed back to the park, but it was empty. The men and Y/N were nowhere to be seen.

"Y/N!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Grey wakes up startled by the nightmare. He breathed hard, his hand on his chest, feeling his heart race. Of all times it had to be that memory.

Knock, knock!

Grey takes a deep, steady breath before calling out, "What is it?"

Corporal's concerned voice comes through the other side, "Found Dave's next attack on the penguins."

Grey groans and sits up, "Okay..."

Classified x Human readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें