North Wind HQ

Grey POV:

I grabbed a notepad and pen to write down what information the penguins had, "All right, tiny penguins, the best way for the North Wind to protect helpless animals like yourselves is to bring Dr. Brine to justice. Now, you were inside his sub, so I need to know everything you know." I glance up to see the penguins playing with the chairs.

"Yee-hoo!"

"Ha-ha!"

"Whee!"

The penguins clapped their fins together, "Hey!"

I clenched my jaw together, "Just tell me everything you know."

Skipper lowers his seat, "All right. Numero uno: Never trust a Dutchman in a tulip fight."

I started writing what he was telling me, "Tulip fight..."

"Canada is secretly training an army of Sasquatch."

I walked around the table, "Sasquatch..."

"Hot dogs are, in fact, only 17 percent actual dog." Skipper doesn't look my way. I stopped writing, realizing the penguin was messing with me, "17 percent..." I grabbed his chair, "Not 'everything' everything. Just... everything regarding your abduction by Dr. Octavius Brine." I turned Skipper's chair to the screen.

Skipper glances at the screen for a moment, "Ah. Why didn't you say so?"

Unbelievable! "What?" I pulled my ears back.

Skipper hops out of his seat and onto the table, "My team has uncovered that Dr. Octavius Brine is actually an individual known as Derek." Kowalski leans over his seat, "Dave."

Skipper corrects himself, "As Dave, the octopus."

"An octopus? No. Dr. Brine is not an octopus. He is..." Short Fuse starts before I quickly cleared my throat and covered a picture of a sheep having it thrown in a trash bin on the screen, "An octopus. Precisely. That's exactly what our intel indicated." I quietly whisper into my watch, "Release the sheep."

I face the screen and enlarge a photo of a green substance, "What you, of course, could not know is that Dr. Brine's laboratory in Venice is secretly developing a doomsday weapon called the 'Medusa Serum.'"