Plan Off

Once reaching the island, Y/N quietly follows behind the animals. She reaches behind some trees and hears Grey's voice, "Eva? What do you see?"

The owl answers, "My count is 30 hostiles."

Y/N inches closer, not hearing the penguins talk. The Camo Tech goes off, "Deactivating jungle camouflage." Grey appears and glares at the penguins, "Shh! Would you be quiet?"

Skipper turns to Grey, "Listen, Classified..." The hologram goes back up. "Short Fuse, you were supposed to handcuff them to the rock!" Grey's voice muffles from the hologram. Skipper slams his foot on the button, "Don't you hologram me!"

Short Fuse appears, "I tried, but they don't have hands. They just have flippers, boss. And I have flippers! So it's flipping useless!" Grey stirs his tea, frowning at the seal.

 And I have flippers! So it's flipping useless!" Grey stirs his tea, frowning at the seal

Skipper steps next to the wolf, "All right, pooch. If you won't work with us, you better work for us. Our plan requires a diversion." Y/N inches closer, listening to their argument, "I give the orders around here. Much as it pains me, I need you to act as our diversion for our operation, understood?" Grey points the spoon at Skipper, but he smacks it away, glaring at the wolf.

"Nope! This is our plan, and it requires you to cause a diversion." Skipper retorts. The girl shakes her head hearing them try to correct each other.

"Die-version."

"Dih-version."

"Die, die, die, die, die, die!"

"Dih, dih, dih, dih, dih, dih!" 

Y/N smacks her hand over her head as Eva flies between them, "Gentlemen, there is only one way to resolve this." Grey and Skipper looked at her as Kowalski suddenly smiled, "We should kiss."

"Plan-off." Eva glances at Kowalski in confusion. The penguin quickly turns to the wolf and Skipper, "Yep, plan-off. That's what I was gonna say. Plan-off."

Y/N shakes her head, "The plan won't work..." She hides as Corporal starts a fire, and Skipper begins discussing his plan. Her e/c eyes swipe over to Grey and Corporal as they stand over the fire, waiting for Skipper to start.