Missing Penguins

Right in Brazil, the Brazilian Penguins are playing soccer, "Yeah!"

"Goal!"

Dr. Octavius Brine appears and blows his whistle, making the penguins stop and stare at him. He flashes a card at them and calls out to his thug, "Elijah, would you please take them away?" An octopus disguised as a soccer ball, unravels and wraps his tentacles around the penguins. Brine laughs as they enter his plane and take off.

The North Wind appears and scans the ground, "Penguin footprints, still warm. We just missed Dave." Eva turns to Grey. The wolf grunts, "Blast it; he's gone."

Corporal starts to panic, "So many penguins! AAAAAAAAAAHH!!!" He breaks a controller and starts to eat it. Short Fuse turns to the wolf, "Boss! He's stress-eating again!"

The wolf grabs the broken controller, "Corporal?" Eva starts rubbing the bear's arm, "There, there."

Short Fuse lays his head on Corporal's stomach and gently pats his stomach with his fin, "Rub the angry out of the tummy." Short Fuse coos.

Grey tugs on the controller, then grab the bear's arms, "Corporal? Fo... focus. We are going to save those helpless penguins because... we are the North Wind, and no one... NO ONE... breaks the Wind." Grey stares hard at Corporal.

Corporal salutes, "No one breaks the Wind." His voice muffles the object in his mouth. Grey nods his head, "There's a good Corporal. Now, we rescued those four penguins already, didn't we? Shipped them off all cozy and snug to a Madagascar safe... How come there's beeping?" The wolf turns to Eva as she checks the computer.

"Sir, those penguins... They never made it to Madagascar." She answered. Corporal gasps and shoves the object in his mouth as Grey's ears pull back, "What? Well, where the dickens are they?"

Eva types away, "Shanghai." 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Down below in the penguin zoo, a figure listens to the conversation. A watch and translator scan the North Wind plane. Typing on the watch, the person grins, and a hidden plane appears behind them. The North Wind takes off, and the person follows behind.

"Well done, Grey. I knew you had leadership skills." The figure's feminine voice whispers. Y/N types away on her computer, searching for other missing penguins as the plane is on the cruise. She has been searching for her friend because of Brine for five years and spotted him in Italy. Y/N begins to wonder if the wolf figured out that Brine separated them the whole time, not wanting the North Wind to expand and help.

But what she didn't know was that Brine is not human.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Grey types away on the North Wind plane computer, searching for evidence of other attacks. Shanghai seemed to be the last place where the penguins were located. Taking a quick glance to see that his team is busy, the wolf quickly types for any missing girls within the five years; a sigh of disappointment; Y/N's name is not on there. But that also lifted his spirit some. She's not pronounced dead or missing, which means she is still out there.