Chapter 1

Suchitra's pov:

Suchitra's pov:

I heard a lot of shuffling and whispering around me then I felt a hand on my forehead as if trying to check my temperature. Waittttt a minute......I don't remember inviting people over last night nor do I remember drinking which would have led me to forget what I did yesterday. So who the hell is in my house apart from me right now? I panicked and shot up from the bed but felt a sharp pain in my head when I did. I whimpered a little "Oh little one!! Are you alright? Don't be in such a haste dear." She looked at the man who spoke, he had a concerned look on his face . " Who are you?! and where am I? and why am I here?!" I exclaimed " Oh my dear child!! Did she hit her head very hard putra?" A woman asked a boy whom I just noticed he was a teenager by the way he looked.

I took a closer look at the three people in the room , the man who spoke before had a crown on his head , his brown eyes were soft yet firm , his dark hair reached his neck. He was wearing weird clothes like the ones which are worn by men in historical movies.He looked handsome and had aura of authority around him. The woman... Oh my my my the woman was magnificent she was regal, ethereal, and tremendously beautiful. Heavy jewellery adorned her from head to toe and she wore a maroon lehenga which looked like it weighed a ton. Then my eyes go back to the teenager present in in the room, the boy was the epitome of handsomeness his beautiful lotus eyes held mischief. He had a peacock feather on his head and his dark and lustrous skin was unlike any I had seen in my life. He too wore clothes like the older man in the room. I also noticed a beautiful flute in his hands.

He was standing beside and I felt a little calm in his presence which confused me, there was something about him that could make even the most restless person on the planet feel at peace. Then I looked around the room everything in it was screaming money but there was one odd thing the room's design was very medieval ther were no LED lights but huge huge windows which allowed light to enter the room, there were intricate designs on the walls as well as many paintings but what was more astonishing was that there frames were made of gold. GOLD! I really need to know exactly how much money do they have...

Third person pov:

The adults in the room looked worriedly at the girl in front of them. She was gawking at the room as if she had never seen it, they then turned to the teen present in the room, while they were worried he was looking fondly at the girl with a mischievous smile covering his face. " Putr don't just stand like that.. tell us what happened" the concern in the voice of the queen of Shanya dynasty was evident."Mata, don't worry she just hit her head a little hard, she will be fine. You both should go and perform your duties, I will take care of her." the boy said with his signature smile. The couple looked at each other and then back at him, they trusted him" Ok Kanha take proper care of her" said the king of Shanya dynasty and left but not before taking one last glance at their beloved daughter with concern.

Suchitra who was listening to the conversation paused -'Did they really just say kanha? Is this a set for shoot or something? Did i sign a movie and forgot about it hence they decided to kidnap me?!' she thought. "Kanha" chuckled and said "Yes sakhi they did say Kanha and no this is not a set for some shoot and you are not kidnapped. You my dear sakhi are in Dwaparayug!" hearing this Suchitra started laughing histerically but then stopped abruptly 'Did I say all that out loud' she thought to herself and again Kanha chuckled dramatically saying "No you didn't and I knew what you were thinking because I know everything!!!". Suchitra took a minute to digest what she just heard " So you mean I am in the yug of Mahabharat and you are lord Krishna ?!" " Yes! that's exactly what I am saying though I would prefer to be called SAKHA and not LORD " Kanha said. "I do not believe you! That is not even possible!!! " She exclaimed in denial "OH REALLYYY!!!! then see for yourself..! "He then grabbed her hand and took her towards the mirror and made stand infront of it.

Suchitra stared..........
She stared a little more.......
She could not believe it!! In the mirror there was no reflection of the 23 year old superstar but of 12 year old Suchitra or Suchi as her mother called..!

Author's  note:
Heyya guyyzzz!!!!!
Sooo the that was it.. the first chapter!!!!! I really hope that you liked it . And yes I made up Shanya dynasty incase you were wondering. As you know this is my first fic ever I am a little nervous so please do comment if there is any error or part which you don't understand. Please vote it will motivate me to write more and by the way thank you for the 44 views!!! it hasn't even been a whole day I am really greaful🤧❤️❤️

 Please vote it will motivate me to write more and by the way thank you for the 44 views!!! it hasn't even been a whole day I am really greaful🤧❤️❤️