Chapter 5

Third person's pov:

Third person's pov:

Everyone in the palace stopped whatever they were doing when they saw the evil trio namely Shakuni, Duryodhan and Dushasan being dragged by the little princess who arrived just a while ago. Suchitra stopped abruptly and asked a dasi standing there "Has my luggage been taken to the room where I will be staying?" "Yes rajkumari" the dasi answered "Okay then take me to the room" she said and urged the dasi to walk.

They reached her room in a few minutes. "Thank you" she said to the dasi and then dragged the three males into the room. "Now that we are here please sit down and make your self comfortable as you will be needing it" Suchitra said; her words confused the three and somewhat frightened them. How could this girl just drag them like rags infront of every one?! was she not scared of them?! All these questions were spinning in their minds. "Why are you still standing?!! I told you to sit so sit!" Suchitra screamed startling the three because which they sat down. "Now that's better! Mamashree please remove your turban I need to comb your hair" "W-what?!" "What do you mean 'WhAt' we are playing dress up and I need you to remove your turban so that I can brush your hair!" Suchitra said giggling while the evil trio stared at her with dumbstruck expression; did they hear her right? did she say dressup?! "Yes you heard me right and I did say dress up" Did she just read there minds?!!! "No I did not read your minds"She said giggling while the others stared in empty space

 "Now that's better! Mamashree please remove your turban I need to comb your hair" "W-what?!" "What do you mean 'WhAt' we are playing dress up and I need you to remove your turban so that I can brush your hair!" Suchitra said giggling while the ev...

Suchitra just wanted laugh when she saw there reaction. 'Oh my dear mamashree and bhrataon! this is just the beginning' she thought and smiled evilly to herself.

She then started combing Shakuni's hair and then the kauravas' ; after she was done she asked Shakuni to get up to which obliged without thinking twice. For the short period of time he had known the little girl he understood if someone doesn't listen to what she says she will definitely do something worse to them than what she was about to do. Suchitra started to put on a saree on him and he just stood there helpless looking at his beloved nephews for help but they just simply sat there laughing silently.

After she was done Shakuni she turned to Duryodhan who was now staring at her scared by the crazy grin on her face. She then put on a saree on him too and made sit with Shakuni while she gave the same treatment to Dushasan.

After all of them were ready and looking absolutely gorgeous according to Suchitra; she said "Now let's go and show my work to everyone" the trio froze at there spots when they heard what she said and then screamed "NOOO!!" simultaneously. 'Acting mode on' Suchitra thought and then her eyes teared up due to which the trio panicked even more "So you think I didn't make you look pretty and that's why you don't want others to see youuuu!!!!!" Suchitra screamed/cried "waahwaahwahhawahh" she started crying histerically. "Okay!!!! okay we will go" Shakuni said out of panick; he was scared of what the others would do if they found out that their guest cried on her first day here.

Duryodhan and Dushasan turned towards there mamashree with wide eyes why did he say yes?!! what will happen to our reputation when people will see us like this?!.

Suchitra stopped crying immediately after hearing Shakuni's words and hugged him saying "I knew you would agree mamashree! now come let's go" She again dragged the three with her.

As if the sight of the evil trio being dragged was not enough, the workers were even more shocked when they saw them dressed in sarees. Some were trying to control their laughter as they didn't want any punishment. Soon the quartet reached the sabha where Maharaj Dhritarashtra, Maharani Gandhari, Mahamahim Bhishm and Mahamantri Vidhur and the rest of the kauravas were present. The kauravas, Mahamantri and Mahamahim were shocked at the sight infront of them, They couldn't utter a single word. "What happened tatshree? Vidhur? why is everyone so silent all of a sudden?" asked Dhritarashtra.As soon as he questioned both Bhishm and Vidhur started laughing, while the evil trio stood embarrassed. "What happened tatshree why are you laughing?" asked Gandhari, it was very out of character for Bhishm to laugh like that in front of everyone.

"Oh putri! you won't believe me! your brother and beloved sons Duryodhan and Dushasan are standing here wearing sarees!" Bhishm replied "WHAT?!!" both Dhritarashtra and Gandhari exclaimed "Yes Jyeshth they are really wearing sarees!" said Vidhur. Now Gandhari was also giggling "Are they looking pretty?" she asked at which they started laughing even more "Yes very pretty!!" at this the kauravas started laughing too and soon Dhritarashtra also joined in the laughing thinking about how his sons must be looking.

"Of course they look very pretty! After all it was me who dressed them up!" they heard a sweet voice from behind Shakuni. When they turned towards the source they saw Suchitra peeping from behind Gandharraj. "Putri Suchitra is that you?" asked Dhritarashtra "Yes Maharaj it is me and I dressed them up! Did I do good Mahamahim?" she not-so-innocently asked with mischievous smile she learned from her priy sakha "Oh yes putri! You did a great job! They look very beautiful! And please call me Pitamah" Bhishm said and started laughing again due to which another round of laughter started and this time to Suchitra's surprise even the evil trio laughed.

Saying she was shocked would be an understatement, she thought they would be embarrassed and after this they will try and take revenge! laughing like this was completely out of their character.

Even Shakuni, Duryodhan and Dushasan didn't know why they were laughing; they should be angry that their ego has been hurt but no, they were not and after seeing their family laugh they felt happy even though they were laughing at them.

It was weird for Suchitra to see this family act like family and laugh together, but she was happy seeing them like this it was great sight to behold. 

Author's note:

Heyy guyzzz!! Surprise!!
A double update! I hope you enjoyed this chapter and don't forget to comment and vote! Oh!! and if you are wondering where are our beloved pandavs then don't worry they are arriving veryyyy soon.Thank you for more than 500 views and over 70 votes!! 😊❤️

Thank you for more than 500 views and over 70 votes!! 😊❤️