Chapter 4

Suchitra's pov:

Suchitra's pov:

It has been a few days since I agreed to go Hastinapur. My 'parents' were ready to ship me  to that city the next day itself but I requested sakha Kanha to persuade them to delay my journey and to no one's surprise he was able to do it.

During these days I got alot of information about how I behave in this yug. I am a good dancer and singer which is a given as I was good at those even in Kaliyug. I am supposed to be outspoken and extroverted which can be done too. I spent alot of time with sakha Kanha and sakhi Radha and I even met Balram dau!! We have a really strong bond just like brother and sister; I like to tease him and Krishna very it's very funny seeing them all worked up. I also helped Kanha steal makhan a few times and he even gave me some as a 'ReWaRd' for helping him but jokes aside it does taste really good.

Today is the day I leave for Hastinapur. I am going to miss everyone here as even though I have been here for a short period of time I have formed a great bond with my parents as if they are actually my parents. They love me and pamper me alot. "Take care if yourself ok? If there is any problem be sure to send us a letter" said my mother, Kaamini. "And also behave properly, remember that you are not at home and treat the elders with respect young lady" said my father, Piyush. " Oh! calm down pitashree I know all that and I promise to behave" I said with mischievous smile on my face which I learned from my sakha of course.

Then I turned towards Radha, Krishna and Balram dau who came here to say goodbyes. "Don't make too many new friends okay? For when you come back we don't want to find out that you don't need us any more" Kanha said in a teasing voice. "Oh stop it! I know very well that my sakhi would never forget us, well maybe you but not me" Radhe replied in the same tone. "Stop it you two we are here to see Suchitra off not for you two to start drama" Balram dau said making all of us laugh. After talking and taking everyone's blessings I hugged them and went to start my journey.

Third person's pov:

After a few days of travelling Suchitra finally reached the city of Hastinapur. It was a bustling city. There were different kinds of food shops, jewellery and cloth shops. People stopped what ever they were doing when they saw the chariot with flag of the Sahnyas come. Everyone started pushing each other to take a look at the princess who was supposed to arrive that day. The whole city had been excited when they found out that she would be visiting Hastinapur as they had heard rumours of her beauty and it was said that if she is so beautiful at such a young age she would definitely be way more beautiful in the future.

Suchitra was looking around and smiling at everyone who greeted her. She was kind of excited to meet the main characters of the epic but still there was a pinch of dread as she would meet the kauravas and mama Shakuni.
She was thinking about something when suddenly she started smiling. Now there was no dread left; she knew what she would do with them. Soon she reached the gates of the palace, it was glorious from the outside which made her wonder how beautiful it would be from the inside. She descended from the chariot and saw the royal family of Hastinapur standing at the gate to welcome her. Even they were excited to meet her. When they found out that the king was sending their youngest child to Hastinapur they couldn't help but feel delighted.

Suchitra walked towards them and stood infront of King Dhritarashtra. She joined her hands and greeted him "Pranipaat Maharaj" "Kalyaan ho rajkumari" he blessed. She then greeted Maharani Gandhari who hugged her with great affection and said "Call me mata rajkumari" to which Suchitra said "Then please call me putri mata". Just like that after greeting Mahamahim Bhishm and Mahamantri Vidur she turned towards Shakuni. She went towards him with joined hands "Pranipaat Mamashree; can I call you that" Suchitra greeted with a grin that could make the cheshire cat feel embarrassed. Shakuni was caught off guard but with raised brow he replied "Oh yes yes! Rajkumari of course you can" he replied with an equally large grin.

Both stared at each other with a challenging gaze daring each other to back down. Shakuni was slightly impressed by the little girl's courage but also found it annoying and on the other hand Suchitra was finding this whole thing amusing her cheshire grin never leaving her face. Even Vidur and Bhishm who saw their interaction were slightly amused as it wasn't easy to startle Shakuni. "Let's go inside putri, I want you to meet my sons" Gandhari interrupted there little staring competition.

Everyone was inside now and Gandhari asked her brother to take Suchitra to meet the kauravas. 'Ahaaa!! Now who will save you and the kauravas from me mamashree' Suchitra cackled internally. Soon they reached the garden where the kauravas were chatting with each other "Mere bacchon look who has come to meet you!" Shakuni said "Pranipaat rajkumaron I am rajkumari Suchitra from the Shanya kingdom" Suchita introduced herself while wearing the same grin she had infront of Shakuni, a few kauravas found it disturbingly creepy and backed away. "Pranipaat rajkumari I am rajkumar Duryodhan and this is my younger brother rajkumar Dushasan" Duryodhan introduced them. "I will call both bhrata" Suchitra declared which surprised everyone present there. "What?" she asked as she saw everyone staring at her with big eyes "No-nothing" Shakuni stuttered a little covering it with a cough.

"Okay! So now that we are done with introductions let's play something" Suchitra smiled mischievously and dragged Duryodhan, Dushasan and Shakuni with her while the others watched horrified as to what was going to happen. They only knew the girl for what? like 5 minutes and she already declared Duryodhan and Dushasan as her bhrata and Shakuni as her mamashree.

Author's note:
Hey guyzzz!!
Here is the fourth chapter and I hope you enjoyed it. Please don't forget to vote and by the way thank you for 470 views and 60 votes. I am very grateful.😊❤️

😊❤️