Chapter 3

Third person's pov:

Third person's pov:

In the sabha the king of Shanya dynasty was discussing an important matter with the ministers when Kanha and Suchitra arrived. "Pranipaat" they greeted everyone "Pranipaat" the greeting was returned. The king stood up and asked his beloved daughter "Are you alright now putri?" "Yes pitashree I am well" the king sighed in relief.

Then all of a sudden Kanha interrupted " If you don't mind maharaj may we be informed about the matters of discussion?" "Oh Nandalaal! we just got a letter from Hastinapur and they have extended a hand of friendship but stated a condition that one member of the family has to visit them as a sign of acceptance and don't know what to do!" "What do you mean you don't know pitashree? You should send a family member to stay there. As per my knowledge the kingdom of Hastinapur is very powerful you shouldn't decline their alliance" Suchitra stated.

"You are absolutely correct rajkumari, we too want to accept the offer but there is a problem" one of the ministers told her "What problem?" "You see putri your mother and I cannot leave the kingdom alone and as you know both your brothers are already on their way to different kingdoms for political purposes and we don't have anyone to send to Hastinapur! If your mother and I go the working of our kingdom would come to a standstill and if we don't go they might take it as an insult and wage war against us" the king spoke with a concerned tone 'Wait! so I have brothers too?!' thought Suchitra "Maharaj grant me the permission to give an idea" "Yes of course! Krishna you have my permission" "You could send Suchitra to Hastinapur it wou-" "WHAT" screamed the whole sabha including Suchitra herself, cutting Krishna's sentence "Listen to me first and then decide, so where was I? Ah yes! you should send Suchitra there because it would give them not only a sign of acceptance but also it would make them believe that you have complete faith in them as Suchitra is your youngest and sending her there would be like you trust them with your whole heart and it would make the alliance stronger" Kanha finished.

Everyone in the sabha was quiet and Suchitra was confused 'Why in the world would I go there?! that place is the root of Mahabharat and I don't want to stay anywhere near the Kauravas. Nope! I am not going' she thought 'You have to if you want to go back to Kaliyug sakhi, it is a part of your destiny! You have a great role to play in the Mahabharat' she heard Krishna's voice in her mind and was shocked she turned to him with wide eyes and her expression was just returned by a mischievous smile. "Yes I think Nandalaal is right Maharaj! we should send our rajkumari there" said Mahamantri Akarsh. The king thought for a moment and then sighed " You are right, putri please accept the request of your father and go to Hastinapur" Suchitra was hesitant but after hearing Krishna's words decided to go "Okay pitashree your wish is my command" and then Kanha and Suchitra took there leave.

"Kanhaaa!! Why would you even propose such a thing now they will send me away tomorrow and how will I meet Radha Rani if I go?!!!!" Suchitra screamed as soon as they reached her room. Krishna simply waved her of and said "Get ready we are going to Vrindavan" all the anger Suchitra had vanished and she started smiling eye to eye she went away and after sometime came back in more comfortable and light weighing lehenga her hair was half up pinned by a clip made of flowers, "okay I am ready lets go!" she chirped excitedly to which Kanha just laughed at her childish antics. They then left the palace and made there way to Vrindavan, after half an hour or so they reached the place and when the people saw them they excitedly started greeting them, which they returned with the same feeling. After a while Suchitra asked "Where is she? We met more than half if the people here and yet there is no sign of her" Just as Kanha was about to speak they heard a melodious laughter they turned towards the sound and saw a girl running away dropping flowers on the way. " That sakhi is my dear Radhe! Now hurry I think she wants us to catch her then only she will meet us" saying this Kanha ran with Suchitra in the direction they saw Radha Rani run. They ran for a minutes and then reached the place where Radha was sitting with her back towards them, with a lot of animals surrounding her. "Radhe" Kanha called her softly. " Go away Kanha I am not talking to you" Radha said in a voice so sweet that a person would choose to hear it rather than eat honey "But why Radhe what did I do?" Kanha asked "You did not bring sakhi Suchitra straight here to meet me you took so long! I told you I want to meet her as soon as she wakes up!" Hearing these words Suchitra felt as if she was in heaven. Radha called her sakhi! Oh! all of her sins must have washed away by now she was called sakhi by two people she loved the most in tis world; what more would she want. "Radhe I am sorry! but you know that I had to make sure her parents knew she is awake right? how could I bring her here without her parents knowing?" "Hmmmm I forgive you this time but if you do this again you will face consequences " Radha Rani declared. She then stood up and turned around to face them. The moment Suchitra saw her face she was mesmerised; her lotus eyes saprkled, her pink lips were carved in a beautiful smile, there was a slight blush on her milky white cheecks. Her beauty was otherworldly Suchitra felt like she was entranced, looking at Radha Rani was like having a beautiful dream and not wanting to wake up, she was speechless.

"Are you just going to stand and stare sakhi come here and give me hug I am getting impatient" Radha said and brought Suchitra out of trance she then walked upto her with open arms and hugged her tightly. She smelled of roses Suchitra noted it was a heavenly feeling to be in the arms of Radha Rani, The best experience in all the three dimensions. "Radha Rani I told sakha to bring me here as soon as I found out we are near Vrindavan, you know he said 'I wIlL tHiNk AbOuT iT' " "Hey!!! you don't complain about that after I brought you here" Krishna shouted with a dumbstruck expression, both Radha and Suchitra started laughing then Radha said "Suchitra don't call me Radha Rani call me sakhi" "Okay sakhi!" Suchitra replied her happiness had no bounds. "Sooo I guess Kanha told you about why are you here right?" "Yes sakhi he did as soon as I woke up. I freaked out quite a bit when I found out I was child-me and that too in Dwaparayug" Radha laughed at her reply and took her by her hands to show her Vrindavan.

It was now evening and Kanha had to take Suchitra back to the palace, Radha hugged her one last time and let her go. After travelling back when they reached the palace and exchanged good byes. Suchitra said "Thank you so much for today sakha I loved spending time with you and sakhi Radhe,thank you for fulfilling my biggest dream" "It was no problem sakhi I am happy you enjoyed" Suchitra hugged Kanha and watched him leave and then she herself went inside as well.

Author's note:

Heyy guyzz!! How are you all? So this was the third chapter and Our girl met Radha Rani!!! Oh! I am so jealous wish it was me but again I am happy for her.My exams ended yesterday and I was planning on posting this chapter yesterday as well but then I made some plans with my friends and couldn't get time so I am sorry for the delay. And again thank u sooo much for 319 views and 30 votes!!! I am very grateful for each and every one of you. Please comment how you liked the chapter and don't forget to vote!!😊❤️

 Please comment how you liked the chapter and don't forget to vote!!😊❤️