3:8 Nick of Time*

All of us were riding our bikes back to the Tremont when we saw an ambulance leaving the property.

"If this is like my vision, then." I trailed off.

"My moms in that ambulance." Griffin finished my sentence and was worried.

Everyone was looking at each other in silence. I looked at Griffin who was looking at me. I got off my bike and ran to the Tremont with Griffin quickly trailing after me along with the others.

We opened the door to see Sam on the stairs.

"Sam, where is everyone?" Savannah asked.

"Tell us what happened! Who was in that ambulance?" Griffin said.

"Okay, y-your mom, but-but she's okay. She just fainted. Your father and Jess are with her. There was, um... there was an encounter." Sam informed us.

"What?" Griffin questioned him.

"But, look, we have no time for this. Ask right? It's not safe here. Im getting you out. Come on."

Sam said before the door shut and I quickly went to open it. The door was locked.

"All right, the bellman's door! Come on!" Sam said trying to get us out.

We all ran after him.

"Ah, it's locked!" Sam said trying to open the door.

"Patio." Griffin said. 

We all ran but the ghost locked the door before we could get out.

Sam, Griffin, and Savannah tried getting the door open.

"We're trapped." Savannah said.

"Oh man." Wyatt said grabbing everyone's attention.

There was a claw mark on the painting.

"What's this?" Wyatt asked us. 

"And this?" Zoey said.

"Mom's hair comb." Zoey said picking it up being careful not to cut herself on the glass.

"More of the ghosts doing." Sam said.

Everything in the room began shaking causing all of us to look around cautiously.

We all then ran down to the basement.

"In every horror movie, when someone goes down into a basement, they never come back. And before someone says this isn't a movie, I know it's not, it's worse." Topher rambled

"Okay we'll use the tunnel and the bunk. I'm thinking the portal is our last chance to get out." Sam said.

While saying that, we began moving boxes off of the shelves.

"So, we're just gonna leave Ruby up there?" Savannah asked Sam.

"You know she doesn't stand a chance." She continued.

"None of us do if we stay in this hotel."

We began crawling down and going to the bunker as Sam and Savannah continued talking.

"But like I said... this is my unfinished business, to protect you kids. I'll go get her as soon as you guys are safe. Savannah, go!" Sam tells her.

When Savannah crawled through I helped her up and then Griffin and I helped Sam up.

We began walking down the tunnel and saw the door was open.

I was then stopped by Griffin who put us arm out in front of me. I looked over at him.