Hangout

Disclaimer: I know they don't live in actual houses and they don't wear actual clothes and stuff.

It's been 6 months since the Sully's came to the reef. They are 15 now. Almost 16.

AUTHOR:

Lo'ak had just woken up on this beautiful warm morning. He is thinking of visiting Tsireya so they can hangout. Ever since the sky people came, everything's been silent. Tsireya and Lo'ak haven't talked for a week. That's not normal, they talked every day. So Lo'ak is going to see Tsireya.

Lo'ak POV:

I yawned stretching my arms. It was warm this morning. I got up and I got dressed and got ready. 'I'm gonna visit Tsireya today' (If something is in '.' it means that's what they are thinking). I'm busting to see her.

She's just so perfect. I can't survive without seeing her. I quickly eat some fruit and I leave my house. I walk to Tsireya's house luckily it's not too far from mine. I go to her window and I knock on it. I hear her get shocked inside.

She opens her curtains and all I can see is Tsireya with a towel wrapped around her. 'Shit, whoops I had no clue she just had a shower'. My eyes widened and I gesture to her to open the window. She nods.

Tsireya's POV:

Lo'ak came up to my window and it scared the living shit outta me. I'm literally naked with a towel on. He told me to open my window. I said yes. I open my window.

"Hey" I say. "Hey Tsireya" He says flustered. "What's up" I ask, "I just wanted to come over to ask if you wanted to hangout today?" He asks. I blush. "Sure, just wait there and I'll quickly get ready". "Ok, I'll wait" He says.

I close my curtains. I forgot how hot he is, he makes me wanna drool so baddddd. I get dressed and put on a necklace that Lo'ak bought me a few weeks ago. I walk to my kitchen and grab an apple. "Mother, I'm going out to hangout with Lo'ak, I'll see you soon" I say. "Ok have fun" Mother says. I walk out the front door. He is standing there. We stare at each other. UGH! His eyes are so gorgeous, that shiny yellow colour that glistens in the sunlight.

Lo'ak POV:

She comes out, she looks gorgeous. Her bright blue eyes look at mine. I have butterflies already. The way she smiles and her voice is just so... mesmerizing.

"Lo'ak..." Tsireya says confused. "Yeah?" I ask. "What do you wanna do?". 'I kinda just want to walk around and swim'. "Uhm, let's walk around and maybe go for a swim later?" I say. "Good thing I brought my swim stuff then" She says. I laugh which makes her giggle.

We walk off down the beach. We walk so close to each other our hands basically bash into each other the whole time. We talk, mostly about the war stuff. "So hows Neteyam doing?" She asks sounding concerned. "He's doing so much better now, but he still is recovering". "Good, I know Ao'nung was worried" She says. "I think those two have a thing for each other" I suggest. She chuckles loudly. "Yeah, it's so obvious they like each other".

We walk a little bit more until we reach this bush spot covered with flowers and rocks. There is a cliff right there that you can jump off to go in the water. "Let's sit here" Tsireya says. "Ok".

Tsireya's POV:

We walked for like half an hour. And our hands keep touching each other. I had butterflies in my stomach the whole time. He makes me sweat. We sit down on the edge of the cliff. " The water looks beautiful today" I say. He turns his head to look at me. He looks into my eyes and says " So are you" He says with a smile on his face. I nudge him with my elbow lightly. We laugh.

We sat there for a while just admiring the water. I can feel his eyes on me. I look over at him and hes looking at me with a smile on his face. "What?" I ask, "is there something on my face?". He chuckles. "No there isn't, you just look so cute today" He says softly. "Thank you, so do you" I say back. His whole face turns a bright pink colour.