My love

Lo'ak turned 18 a few weeks ago. Tsireya turns 18 next chapter. This chapter will be Lo'ak's POV. This is what I think they look like now. Pretty much just a wee bit older. Also I think Lo'ak when he is like 20 and stuff will look like Jake a lot more, and Tsireya will be like a female version of Tonowari.

 Also I think Lo'ak when he is like 20 and stuff will look like Jake a lot more, and Tsireya will be like a female version of Tonowari

AUTHOR:

It is a Wednesday. Lo'ak and Tsireya are still having their week sleepover. And Tsireya's bday is on Friday.

Lo'ak POV:

I woke up to Tsireya sleeping far away from me. I reached my arm over and pulled her to me, her face was now moshed in my chest. She is so adorable when she sleeps. "Wake up darling" I say. I play with her hair and rub her shoulders. "Good morning baby" She says in a sleepy voice. "Hey you know how me and those girls who used to bully me are becoming friends". Oh no. "What about them?" I ask. "They asked me if we wanted to have a sleepover at the leaders mansion""They also said bring your guys hot brothers". I laugh at the hot brothers thing. "If you wanna go we can go, but I'm not letting you leave my sight while we are there" I say. "Wow, I love it when you're overprotective" She says smirking. "Well, I love you" I say. I give her cuddles.

I slowly get out of bed. Tsireya sits up and stands but she is still a bit wobbly from Monday night. She almost falls over. I catch her. "Thank you baby" She says. "Anything for you my love". "Can you dress me please?" She asks smiling. "Of course baby" I smirk.

I quickly get ready and I grab her a cute long white skirt that goes to her ankles and a white tank top. I put the clothes next to her. "You are forgetting some stuff" She looks at me like I'm a bit dumb. "Ohhhh sorry"I apologize. I grab her one of her bras and some underwear. I hand it to her. She laughs at me and gives me a kiss. I sit down on the bed. And she is sitting next to me. I'm helping her get dressed and stuff cause she cant stand up properly. Cause we may or may not have gone for a round 2 last night aswell😉She turns her back to me and takes off the top she wore to bed and puts on the bra. "Can you do it up for me" She asks giggling. "Okk" I say. I hook it onto the middle one for her and she smiles at me and says "You are the best boyfriend in the world. "And you are the best girlfriend in the world" I say back. She leans back and we kiss. I continue to help her get ready.

Now that we are both dressed. "LO'AK, TSIREYA BREAKFAST" Dad yells. "Oh crap I forgot today is the day the family has breakfast together" I say annoyed. "It's ok we'll be fine, let's go" She says. I stand up and I lift her up onto the floor. "You need to pretend that you are fine and can walk, or else my dad will be annoying" I inform her. She nods. I hold her around the waist and we walk out. I hold her tight but not too tight just so she doesn't fall over.

"Morning Lo'ak, and Tsireya" Mum says. "Morning Mrs Sully" Tsireya says, "and Mr Sully". "Morning" Dad says. All my siblings are already at the table eating. I pull out a chair for Tsireya. "Thank you babe" She whispers. "Your welcome love" I say. We eat and chat with my brother and sisters. We finish and go back to my room.

I lay down on the bed and she lies on top of me with her head on my chest. We talked for hours. Time flies and now it's 5pm. "Babe we better get going to that sleepover" She says. "Yeah let's go". She stands up and she can walk fine on her own now just a teeny bit wobbly but it's ok. We get Neteyam and Ao'nung is waiting for us outside. We all walk over there. Neteyam and Ao'nung were totally flirting. They sound a bit like a couple. "Yo, are you guys dating each other" I say joking. They go quiet and stare at me. They turn bright red in the faces. "Please don't tell anyone" Ao'nung says quietly. "OMG! Actually!" Tsireya yells. Ao'nung nudges her on the shoulder " Oi, be quiet" He says annoyed. "Sorry" Tsireya whispers.

They go back to their wonderful couple talk. I talk to Tsireya. We approach the house. "Wow, it's huge" I say. "The group leader girl is very wealthy" Tsireya informs me. We knock. The girls open the door and greet us. We come inside and they lead us to this huge room. "What's this room" I asked. "This is the sleepover room" She says. We are all speechless because it is so big. Neteyam asked the girls what their names were. "I'm the group leader and my name is Te'moki, this is S'lola, and this is Mati'mato" They all wave. "Cool names" Neteyam said. "And we all know your names" Te'moki says.

"Of course you do" I say. We all sit down and there are beds all over the room with peoples names on them. Te'moki, S'lola, and Mati'mato have single beds all next to each other. And there are two double beds across from theirs. "Sorry we only have two double beds, but ik Lo'ak and Tsireya don't mind sharing" Te'moki says giggling. The girls all laugh and I just stare at Tsireya who is glaring at the girls. "Sorry" Mati'mato says. "But Neteyam and Ao'nung I don't know if you two want to share the bed but-"

"I'LL SHARE IT WITH YOU NETEYAM" Shouts S'lola. "AO'NUNG CAN SLEEP WITH ME" Shouts Mati'mato. Neteyam and Ao'nung look at each other and laugh. Me and Tsireya are rolling at this point. That was so funny to watch. "Nah we don't mind sharing" Neteyam says. "If you wanna be ga-" S'lola says but gets cut off by Tsireya. "Don't be mean" She says to her. S'lola scoffs. Ao'nung and Neteyam have turned bright red.

A few hours pass. It is now 9pm. "Let's play truth or dare" Te'moki says. "YES!" The girls all cheer. We all look at each other and then agree. "I'll start"I said. "GOOD!"Te'moki says. "I got a good one for him" Says Mati'mato. "Truth or dare Lo'ak" asks Te'moki. "Dare" I say, I hate doing truths. "I dare you to kiss Tsireya right now" Says Te'moki.

Ao'nung and Neteyam look at us. I look at Tsireya she looks embarassed. "BUT! You have to kiss for 7 minutes, and you have to do it in that wardrobe over there" Te'moki says. Tsireya turns bright red. "Te'moki that's a bit-" Tsireya says but gets cut off by S'lola "if you don't we will spread another rumor about you guys". We both get really annoyed "We know you guys have done it before so stop being dramatic" Mati'mato says.

"Fine" I say. I stand up and help Tsireya up. She asks "are you sure baby", "i'm sure darling". Everyone heard those nicknames. They said oooooo. We walk over to the empty wardrobe and we sit down. We hear the girls come right up by the door and sit there. "We are starting the timer" Te'moki says. "Ok" Tsireya says.

We hold hands and she looks nervous. "We don't have to if you don't want to" I tell her. She doesn't answer and just throws herself onto me. She lies on top of me and kisses me passionately. I grab her waist and roll over so I'm on top of her. She gasps. "Sorry darling". "Don't be that was hot" she says. I kiss her again. Ours tongues make their way in each others mouths. We like completely forgot we were at a sleepover. She is holding my back and I have my arms on the floor so I don't crush her. I start kissing her neck and give her some huge like very visible hickeys. On parts of her neck she cannot cover with her hair. The girls laugh and giggle outside the door. "TIMES UP!"Te'moki says as she opens the door giving them no time to get off eachother.

"Guys we said kiss not have sex" Te'moki says. I roll my eyes. "We didn't even have sex" Tsireya says rolling her eyes. "Yeah, yeah" S'lola says. We walk out the wardrobe and continue to play. "Ao'nung's turn" Mati'mato says. "Ok" Ao'nung says bored. "Truth or dare?" "Truth". "Have you had your first kiss yet, if yes who was it with" Mati'mato asks. He turns bright red. Neteyam looks at him, it was so obvious that it was Neteyam. Those girls are just to dumb to realise. "I have had my first kiss, I'm literally 19 of course I have" Neteyam giggles. "WAIT!" S'lola exclaims. She goes up to Ao'nungs ear and asks him something. He nods and she sits back in her spot. "Who was it?" Te'moki asks curiously.
____________
Part 2 of this chapter will be out tonight🫶🏻