Soon enough: part 2

This is continuing from the last chapter. And is from no ones POV.
_____________________

As they stand there and look at the crowd, Tsireya can't feel anything except love and excitement. "We are here today to celebrate my daughters 18th birthday. And celebrate her finding her mate" Tonowari announces to the village. Tsireya glances over at Lo'ak he is already looking at her. She smiles, he gives her a soft loving smile. They both turn their heads back to the crowd. "So here we have my daughter Tsireya, and her soon to be mate, Lo'ak". Everybody claps. The pair turn around to face each other and give a loving smile. They hold hands and push their foreheads against each others. And he says "I see you",she smiles and replies with "I see you". They pull away and he plants a soft kiss on her fore head. Toniwari pulls them away and says "go change into some normal clothes for the rest of the party". They both nod and walk off together.

They are at the houses and Ronal, Jake, and Neytiri are standing there waiting for them. "Hi guys" Tsireya says. "Follow us" Ronal says and the parents start walking. "Okay..." Lo'ak says confused. They walk them into the forest a little and stop at a house. "What's this?" The pair ask in sync. This is your new home" Jake says smiling. The two look at each other and smile big smiles of joy. "OH MY GOD! THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!" Tsireya screams and runs into the house gripping Lo'ak's hand tightly. "THANKS GUYS!" Lo'ak yells. The parents laugh and wait for them. They open the door and the house is fully furnished. They run into all the rooms. They find their bedroom and check to see if their stuff is all in the dressers. They are. And there are new things to. They are so happy. They find the bathroom and then an empty room. "Must be a spare room" says Tsireya. They run to this other room that is next to the spare room. They walk in and it's a baby room. They look around. It has everything a baby needs. The two laugh. "One day baby" Lo'ak says to Tsireya. She looks at him and laughs. "Yeah, one day" she looks at him and gives a gentle smile. He pulls her into a gentle hug. She wraps her arms around his torso. They rock side to side. Then they get interrupted by a knock at a window in the room. They get a fright and look out. It's their parents standing outside chanting "GRANDBABYS! GRANDBABYS!". They laugh and walk to their room to get changed. They get changed and go outside.

They start walking with their parents. "When will Ao'nung become the chief?" Lo'ak asks. "When he finds his Tsahik" Ronal says. Tsireya looks at Lo'ak knowing that he has already found his Tsahik. "What if... you know he already has" Tsireya says. "What? Has he found his love?" Mother asks. "You will have to talk to him" Tsireya says. "I will". The parents seperate from the pair. "How do you know that they will support them?" Lo'ak asks. "I don't, but hopefully they do.". "And Ao'nung told me he and Neteyam will be announcing their realashsonihip tonight at the family dinner" Tsireya says. "That is perfect, I hope they get accepted by our parents" Lo'ak says worried. They continue to walk. They arrive at the party. It's 3pm. They are having fun. Everyone is saying congratulations and telling them they are proud and happy for them.

Then Tsireya grabs Lo'ak's hand and starts walking towards Te'moki, S'lola, and Mati'mato. Mati'mato waves and smiles. And the other girls roll their eyes. They approach them and Tsireya says "Heyyy". "Hi guys!" Te'moki says."How have you been doing?" Te'moki asks sounding bitchy. "Really good actually! Just got married to my soulmate, so pretty good, you?" Lo'ak was looking at her absolutely flabbergasted. He couldn't believe she just stood up to them like that. "Uh huh, I'm actually good to, found myself a boyfriend" "Oh cool!" Tsireya says. "Can we meet him?" She asks. "Mhm, yeah sure!" She says giggling. "Bradly come here!" She yells. (Forgot to mention Te'moki is 2 years older then Tsireya, so shes 20) Her boyfriend walks over. Tsireya's heart drops to her stomach and she gets teary eyed. Lo'ak looks at her then at him. He remembers who he was and how she described him. "Hey guys" he says. "Tsireya, long time no see" he says laughing. "Yeah.." she says. "Excuse me I have some family to see" Tsireya says and grabs Lo'ak's hand and starts walking away. Lo'ak looks over at him and glares at him. They get to their parents. And Tsireya stars hyperventilating and Lo'ak is trying to calm her down. "What happened!?" Jake asks. "He is here" Tsireya manages to get out. Jake realised instantly. "Where is he!?" He asks, Tonowari has gone into complete fight mode. "Over there with those girls" Lo'ak says. "Stay here you two we will be right back" Jake says, he picks up his gun and Toniwari picks up his spear and they head over. Neytiri and Ronal are comforting Tsireya and so is Lo'ak.

MEANWHILE JAKE AND TONIWARI:

"HEY GUYS!" Jake says. "Hi sir" The girls all say im sync. "Whats your name mr?" Tonowari asks as he reaches out his hand to shake it. Bradly knows that that is Tsireya's father, so he starts sweating. Te'moki looks at
Bradly and is really confused. "Hey sir" Bradly says and shakes his hand. Tonowari pulls his hand towards him and whispers in his ears, "don't you ever talk look or even breath the same air as my daughter for the rest of your life" he says. Te'moki hears and is confused.And Jake pulls out his gun and holds it to the back of his head and makes him walk out of the house. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO HIM!?" Te'moki asks Tonowari. "This is regarding what he did at that party a few years ago"Toniwari says. Her eyes widen and she apologises to Tonowari.

Te'moki starts walking over to Lo'ak and Tsireya to ask what happened. Tsireya wasn't talking yet. So she went to ask Lo'ak. "Lo'ak, what did Bradly to at that party, Tonowari told me he did something. And I heard him say to him that he can never talk, look, or breath the same air as Tsireya ever again?" She was really confused. "We'll finally someone cares" Lo'ak says as he rolls his eyes. "You made a horrible rumor literally the next day after what your boyfriend did. But you didn't care enough to ask what happened first". "I'm sorry, please tell me, please" she asks.
*He explains everything*

"I'm really sorry that that happened" Te'moki says. "You shouldn't be apologising to me, apologise to Reya" Lo'ak says. "I will". She walks over to Tsireya who has calmed down and is now eating an apple. "Reya.." She says. "What? What are you going to say now?" Reya asks. "I'm sorry" she leans down to hug Tsireya. "What for?" Reya asks. "Everything that I have done to you over the past few years". "I guess I can forgive you, but please don't do anything ever again" Tsireya tells her.
She agrees and Lo'ak comes and sots with them and they hangout.

There will be soon enough: part 3 and then the other chapters will start.