Insecurity + Why me?

TW: SA!!

AUTHOR:

That night when Lo'ak and Tsireya hung out Lo'ak tried to sleep but couldn't, neither could Tsireya. They both fell asleep eventually.

Tsireya's POV:

I was woken up this morning by my mother screaming out, "TSIREYA!!". "Whattttttt" I yelled back at my mother. "Lo'ak's here" She said. "OKKK" I yell. I then got a knock at my bedroom door. I am so tired so I'm still lying in bed. I was wearing one of Lo'ak's hoodies that I stole yesterday and a pair of short bike shorts and fuzzy socks. "Come in" I say. Lo'ak opens the door and comes into my bedroom. He doesn't say hi he just says "THAT'S MY HOODIE". I stare at him and l slowly pull the blanket over my head. He walks over to me and sits next to my bed with his back against the wall. "It's ok Reya, you can BORROW it"

"YAYYYY" I exclaim. I kick the blanket so I'm not in it at all, and turn on my side to face Lo'ak. He is staring into my eyes. I sit up and hit the side of the bed telling him to come and sit down. He nods. He gets up and comes and sits next to me. We both lay down and face the roof. "Reya..." He says softly. "Yeah Lo'ak?". He turns to face me. My heart starts pounding in my chest. "Will you be my girlfriend" He asks nervously. 

My eyes widen and I get really excited but nervous. I try to act calm when I say this but it comes out sounding like a kid who just got ice cream. "Yes! I will" I say. He smiles at me causing me to smile back. I get up and take off his hoodie cause I'm too hot, but I only had a sports bra on, but idc cause Lo'ak is my boyfriend now. I crawl on him and I lay my head on his chest. He plays with my hair and rubs my back. I feel so relaxed and safe with him.

"Did you hear about that party that's tonight?, you brother is throwing it at this big house place thingy". I lift my head. "Do you wanna go?" I ask Lo'ak. "Only if you want to" He says. I turn red, the way he cares is just sooo hot. "Sure let's go" I say. He gives me a big tight hug and a soft kiss on my forehead. 

Lo'ak POV: 

Me and Reya hangout for the rest of the day. It's now late afternoon and the party is at 7pm it's 5pm. Reya and I have decided to make our outfits match. Since we are at her house we will get her outfit then make mine match. We decide for her this red silky tight dress that goes to just before her knees. And thin straps. "This is a new dress" she says. "It's gorgeous" I tell her. She smiles and then looks in the mirror, her smile fades off her face. She starts turning side to side in the mirror looking at herself from 3 different angles. 

I didn't say anything at first cause I thought she was admiring her hotness. I really need to pee rn. "Uhm, Tsireya I'll be right back I'm going to the bathroom". "Ok" she says. I leave.

Tsireya POV:

Lo'ak left to go to the bathroom. Ugh! I look so fat in this dress it's killing me. I have an idea. I run out and grab scissors and some tape then I go back to my room and I have to be quick because Lo'ak could come back any second. I pull up my dress to my chest and I wrap tape tightly all around my waist down to my thighs. I stop where the dress ends. I quickly cut the last bit off, just to turn around and see Lo'ak watch me do that. I quickly pull my dress back down.

"Tsireya, what are you doing?" He asks worried. "Nothing". "That was definitely not nothing" He says. I look at him and tears start to form in my eyes. "Reya, you can talk to me" He says, he picks me up and he sits on the bed with me on his lap. "So what's wrong baby girl?" He asks. I can't help it I start sobbing into his shoulder. "I'm sorry" I mumble into his shoulder. "Reya, there is nothing for you to be sorry for". "Talk to me babe, what's wrong?". He uses his hand to wipe away my tears and calms me down. "Well, this group of girls who live around her keep bullying me" I say. His eyes widen and he looks upset. "About what" He asks. I take my hands and I brush my hand from my ribs to before my knee. "Oh babe" Lo'ak says. He takes his hands and puts them on her waist. "Reya, you are the most gorgeous girl in the whole world. They are just jealous of your prettiness". I smile at him. "Thank you babe" I say.