Soon enough

Before I start I just wanna say.. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE READS AND VOTES!! This story is currently #1 ON LO'AK X TSIREYA!!!! Also sorry for taking a while to post this chapter. I've been busy with school❤️

AUTHOR:
It is approximately 11:55pm Thursday night after the sleepover. Lo'ak and Tsireya are still having their sleepover. When it hits 12am Tsireya will be 18. Tsireya had fallen asleep in Lo'aks arms. He didn't go to sleep and he won't. He wants to be the first person to say happy birthday to Tsireya. It hits 12am.

Lo'ak POV:
I'm awake. I have been all night. It's her birthday now. "Tsireya" I whisper. "Reya". I shake her. She wriggles. "Lo'ak.." she mumbles. "Happy birthday darling" I say to her. "Thank you baby". I sit up and she moves so she is sitting on my lap. "You're 18 now" I tell her. "I ammm". She slowly kisses my cheek and hugs me. Her face sinks into my chest. I play with her hair and teasingly sing happy birthday. "Happy birthday to y-". "Stoopppppp" she groans. "Fine, sorry". I lay down and she lays on top of me head on my chest. We both fall asleep.

Tsireya's POV:
I woke up around 6am. Lo'ak was already up. He was sitting on the floor. "Morning babe" I say. "Hi darling" he says as he reaches his hand over and brushes it over my cheek.  "Happy birthdayyyyy" he says smiling. "Happy birthday to meeee" I say giggling. He's such a sweetheart staying up all night and waking up early to say happy birthday. I really love him a lot. I sit up and he hands me a present. "Oh baby you didn't have to get me anything" I say. "Of course I had to". I giggle. "Open it" he says. I open it and inside is this beautiful necklace with our initials on it. "Omg! Babe I love it, thank you" I say. "Your welcome. I got a matching one so we could always be with each other" he says. "Awwww" I say teasingly. "We should probably head to my house, my parents will want to see me" I say. "Yeah, let's go". I get up and get into a cute outfit and Lo'ak puts our necklaces on. "It looks good on you darling" he says. "Looks good on you to" I say.

An hour has passed and we are at my house. My parents have said happy birthday and given me my presents. I mainly got jewellery and clothes. Lo'ak was with me the whole time. " Sir can I please talk to you in private?" Lo'ak asks my father. "Sure boy". They both get up and go outside. I'm super confused, maybe they are planning something secret.

Lo'ak POV:
"Sir can I please talk to you in private?" I ask Tonowari. "Yes boy". We walk outside and I'm nervous. "Uhm s-" he cuts me off, "I know what you are about to ask me" he says. "Oh, well I-" he cuts me off again. "I had a think about it last night and I talked to Ronal about it and we came to the conclusion that you can" He says smiling at me. "Really!?" I asked shocked by the news. "Of course, we know how much you love her and we know how much she loves you". "Thank you so much sir" I say and we go back inside. I'm all smiley and Tsireya looks at me confused. I sit back down next to Reya. "Why are you so happy, what happened?" She asks. "Oh it's nothing" I say. She looks at me disappointed and continues to talk to her mother.

*a few hours pass*
"Honey, it is now time for your ceremony" Tonowari says. "Ok father" she says nervously. "I love you" I say. "I love you too". I walk back to my house to get ready for the party. And I'm still very excited about what Tonowari said to me. My mother comes into my room. "So, did you talk to Tonowari about you being Tsireya's mate" she asks me. "Yea I did". " What did he say?". I begin to pretend to be sad and she gets nervous. "Well he said-" I stop and sniffle, then I look up at her and smile. "Yes, he said yes mother!" I exclaim happily. "Yay! Thats amazing!" She hugs me and starts crying. "Mum, what's wrong?" I ask. "Nothing, just you're growing up" She says. "Awww, mum don't be sad" I say. She gets up and leaves to tell dad.

*1 hour later*

Tsireya's POV:
I'm still wondering what Lo'ak was saying to my dad. But right now I have to focus on getting ready for my ceremony. Then my dad comes in. "Honey, we have your mate here right now" he says. My heart drops to my stomach. I thought to myself 'I don't want my parents to have picked me a mate I want Lo'ak'. "But dad, I didn't want you to arrange me a marriage" I say upset. "Come in, Tsireya's soon to be husband" I literally start sweating. Just then... Lo'ak walks into my room. I start bawling my eyes out, due to excitement. And he walks over to me. I wrap my arms around him tightly. "Oh Lo'ak I got so scared for a minute there". "Haha, I would never let you have anyone but me" he says and laughs. My dad leaves my room. I get on my tip toes and kiss Lo'ak on the lips. He holds my back and kisses me aswell. We stay like that for a good 2 minutes. Then we pull apart. " We are about to get married to baby" Lo'ak says. "I can't wait" I answer. He holds my hand and walks me out of my room and into the house. My mother starts crying at how gorgeous I looked. "My beautiful little girl" she says crying. "Mother stop you will make me cry" I say. We all laugh and we head out.

No ones POV:
They all walk out and the whole village is gathered around ready for the ceremony. Tsireya walks to the front with her father, and Ronal takes Lo'ak to the front. Tsireya and Lo'ak stand shoulder to shoulder. Everyone stands. Neytiri, Jake, Neteyam, Ao'nung, Kiri, and Tuk are all in the front row. Neytiri is bawling her eyes out.

Part 2 will be out maybe later!
Hope you enjoyed!