Dont worry

It has been 6 weeks since they mated. Everything is normal. Its a Saturday and Lo'ak and Tsireya are chilling out at home. Tsireya gets up off the couch and goes to the bathroom. Shes been feeling sick for a few days. Lo'ak knows that and thinks it's because of something she ate. He sits there and waits for her to come back.

No ones POV:
As Tsireya walks back to Lo'ak her body language and her mood has changed. She seems happy and excited. She sits down next to Lo'ak. "Why are you happy all of a sudden?" Lo'ak asks. "I have good news" She replies. "What is it?". "I'm pregnant!" She exclaims. "What! THAT'S AWESOME" he says happily. "I need to tell my mother" she says. "Lets go then!" Lo'ak exclaims excitedly. They get up and get dressed into something that isn't pajamas. "Wait did you take a test while you were gone?" Lo'ak asks. "Nah of course not" She says sarcastically. He laughs. "Of course I did you silly" She says laughing. He pulls her into a hug. "We are gonna be parents baby" He says into her hair. "I know, it's crazy. Feels like just yesterday we were 15 and secretly crushing on one another" She says into his chest. "Let's go see our families now" He says. He grabs her hand and they walk to her family's house first. "I can't wait to get their reaction!" She exclaims. The door opens and it's her mother. "Hey honey!" Ronal says. "Hello mother". "Hello Lo'ak" She says. "Hi Ronal" He says. They go inside and sit on the couch. Ronal sits across from them on another couch. "What are you guys doing here?" She asks. "Well mother" Tsireya says. "I'm pregnant". Ronal jumps up off her seat and hugs her tightly. "MY BABY!!!!" She exclaims. Lo'ak laughs. Tonowari walks in looking really confused by all the noise. "What's going on in here" He asks. "OUR BABY IS GOING TO HAVE A BABY!" Ronal screams. The two burst into laughter.

"That's great" he says and comes over. He pulls them both into a big hug. Ronal at this point is in tears. "Now you two need to tell your parents" Ronal says to Lo'ak. "Yep, we will" He says. They walk them out and they say goodbye. "Let's tell your parents" Tsireya says. "Yeah let's go". He grabs her hand and they walk there.

Lo'ak's POV:

We have made it to my parents house. My siblings are probably there aswell. I go up to the door and knock. "COME IN!" Kiri yells. "Oh my eywa, all my siblings are here" I say to Tsireya. "Oh well!!!" She says and opens the door. "Hey honey!" Mum says. "Hey mum" I say giving her a hug. "Hey son!" Dad yells and comes and fist bumps me. "Hey Tsireya!" My parents say. "Hello Mr and Mrs Sully" She says. "You are part of the family now. You can call us by our names now" Mum says. "Haha, sorry I keep forgetting"she says laughing. We all walk to the living room where all my siblings are sitting on the floor. We sit down on the couch and my parents sit across from us on another couch. "Why are you guys here ?" Dad asks. "We have something to tell you all" I say. My siblings stop talking and it goes silent. They all turn to face us and sit there waiting to hear. "What is it?" Mum asks. "YEAH!" All my siblings say loudly. "Well I am p-" Ao'nung walks out of Neteyams room and sits down casually next to Neteyam. "What's happening" he asks. Mum and dad look confused as hell. "You interrupted the news telling" Kiri says. "Opps sorry! What is the news?" Ao'nung asks.

"Ok so. I'm pregnant!" Tsireya announces. My parents jump up all excited and so does Kiri and Tuk. Neteyam and Ao'nung look at eachother and giggle while smirking. Everyone but Neteyam and Ao'nung are yelling all excited. Neteyam and Ao'nung come close to us and ask "how long ago did you guys...?" Ao'nung asks. Tsireya smacks the top of his head. "ITS JUST A QUESTION SISTER, I JUST WANNA KNOW WHEN ITS GONNA COME OUT!" He exclaims. Tsireya rolls her eyes at him.  "6 weeks ago" I answer. "IM GONNA BE AN UNCLE OH MY EYWA!!!! Neteyam yells and jumps up all excited.  Ao'nung jumps up aswell and yells "ME TOOOOOO!!!!!!". Me and Reya stand up and everyone hugs us tightly. "I finally get grand children!" Mum exclaims. We all hug for a while.
*a few minutes pass* they are now back home*

Me and Tsireya are back home and we are lying in bed. "Baby.." Tsireya says. "Yeah darling" I reply. "I'm scared" she tells me. I sit up and so does she. She sits on my lap and hugs me. "Why are you scared, what are you scared of?" I ask her. "Having a baby" she says. I look at her. Her head if resting on my chest and she is staring at my shoulder. "It'll all be ok baby" I tell her. "But what if it isn't all alright? I mean I have to push out a child" she lets out a soft giggle and looks at me. "Oh yeah. You will be fine my darling. I will be with you the whole time you know" I reassure her. "Yeah I know, but what if something goes wrong?" she asks. "I don't know. But I'm sure you will fine and everything will be perfect" I tell her. "If you say so" she says and then cuddles into my chest. I lay back down and she lays next to me. Her leg bent and resting on top of my thighs. Shes the most adorable and beautiful girl ever. I'm so happy that we are making a  life together and making a family. I wouldn't want that with anybody else.

__________________________
Tysm for reading! Next chapter will probably be out tomorrow😊