My love: Part 2

This chapter is a part 2 to my previous chapter. This chapter is Lo'ak's POV again. I'm sorry. I just find it sm easier to write from Lo'ak's POV.

AUTHOR:

The sleepover went smoothly. Although one of the girls found out Neteyam and Ao'nung's secret. Will she keep it? Lo'ak finds out something shocking in the morning.

Lo'ak POV:

I woke up and none of the girls were in the room. Only Tsireya, but the others weren't. Something didn't feel right to me. I slowly got up and managed to not wake up Tsireya. I crept out of the room. Around the corner of the room is the living room. The 3 girls were sitting together on the couch watching a video over and over again, while laughing. I stand behind them extra quietly and they replay the video. I watch it. They haven't noticed me yet. I look at her phone screen. It's a video of me and Tsireya making out from yesterday. "What the actual fuck is happening here" I say to them. They all jump up and look nervous. "Nothing" Says Te'moki. "I saw it". 

She scoffs. "Did you video us last night" I ask still a bit sleepy. "Ugh, fine, yes we did" She says, Tsireya, Ao'nung and Neteyam all walk into the living room. "What the fuck did you do that for?!" Tsireya yells. Ig they all heard the conversation from the room. "I'M JEALOUS OF YOU TWO!" Te'moki yells. Everything and everyone goes silent. "What?" I ask. "The only reason I bullied Tsireya and started that rumor is because I wanted to be with you instead of you being with her".

Everyone in the room even her friends jaws dropped to the floor. It was dead silent for a hot minute. "SO YOU MEAN TO SAY YOU BULLIED TSIREYA INTO MENTAL ILLNESS AND MADE HER LIFE A LIVING HELL FOR SO LONG JUST BECAUSE YOU WERE JEALOUS SHE WAS WITH ME INSTEAD OF ME BEING WITH YOU!!??" I scream at Te'moki. She looks at me and scoffs. "Get out, all of you" she says to me, Reya, Neteyam, and Ao'nung. I grab Tsireya's hand and we all go to the room and grab our stuff and we leave without saying goodbye. We all go to me and Neteyam's house.

We basically just sat around and talked about last night for about 3 hours. It was now 12pm. We all went to our rooms and got into our swim stuff. "Babe, I'm scared" Tsireya says. "What about?" I ask. "The video..". "Oh baby, I know but if she shows anyone we will be just fine" "we are together and have been for years, most people will think it was wrong for her to film us, and some with be on Te'moki's side" I say. "But we will be ok". She gives me a kiss on my cheek and we leave to go swimming. We swim for the rest of the day with all our siblings. 

It's now 7pm and we go eat dinner, get changed into pajamas then hop in bed and cuddle each other until we fall asleep. We are so tired from last night and this morning.

_________________________________________

I'm sorry this chapter is short. It's 10:30pm right now, and I'm supposed to be sleeping. I'm also soooooo sleep deprived. This week I have had a combined sleep time of about 5 hours, 1 night being I didn't even sleep. And this kid in my class won't stfu about how tired I look.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Byeeee. Feel free to give me any suggestions on ship related stories and ideas for future chapters/storys!!