Darling

TW: This story will contain sexual content😝

This is a chapter from Tsireya's POV only. Hope u enjoy! Forgot to mention they are now taller

Lo'ak- 8,9

Tsireya- 8-3

______________________________________________

Tsireya's POV:

It had been a few days since I last slept over at Lo'ak's house, but we still hangout everyday. "Morning Mother" I say. "Good morning honey" She says. Yesterday Lo'ak asked his parents if I could stay over for the week. He said they said yes. "Mother, can I please stay with the Sully's for the week?" I was nervous. "Why do you hangout there so much?" She asks. UHM idk mum maybe I LOVEEEEE Lo'ak and want him to give me babies? "The kids are just so much fun to hangout with" I say smiling. "I don't know, ask your dad".

I walked off to go see my dad. "Hi Father" I said. "OH hey honey" "I was about to come talk to you about somthing" He says. "Oh yeah?" I ask. "Jake said that you are able to stay over with them for the week. And I agreed bu-" I cut him off "YAYYYY THANKS FATHER"I exclaim.

"BUT, honey he told me what happened last time you spent the night..." He said. OH SHIT! I turn red. "I know that you're getting older and want to do that stuff now but please be careful" He says. "I promise I will be!" I say. "And one more thing, DON'T GET FREAKY DEAKY WITH LO'AK! OK?" He says, basically yelling. " Dad- noooo, I would never" I say. Which is a complete lie I'm gonna go over and not be able to walk for days. 'Jk, but likeeeeee I hope I'm not jk😉'.

I run to my room and I pack the sexiest of outfits and bikinis for when we go swimming. I pack my beauty and health stuff like hairbrush, tootbrush, hair claw, face wash, mousturiser, and waterproof mascara, and vitamins cuz i'm a good girl . And something else but I'm not sharing that amount of info.

I say bye to Ao'nung and my parents. And I leave to go to his house. I arrive, I knock on the door. I hear some yelling and banging from inside. Lo'ak answers the door. "Hey babe" He says. "Hey baby. He gives me a quick soft kiss on the lips and lets me inside. "Have you already had dinner?" He asks. "Yeah! I have". "What did you have?" He asks. Shit I need to think of something fast. "Fried veggies and fish" I say. "Mhm, yummy".

I plop my bags on the floor of Lo'ak's bedroom and I sit on his bed. We basically talk about last time and laugh about it for 4 hours.

"You don't mind if I get changed real quick?" I ask. "No go ahead". This is my plan I'm gonna put on my sexiest outfit. It was around 9pm and everyone in his house was asleep. I grabbed out of my bag a tiny see through top. And my teensy weensy short see through shorts. It was this set my friend bought me for when I needed it. I had purposely worn a lace bra and underwear. I knew he noticed them while I was changing. He was staring at my ass and my breasts, you could almost see my nipples because of my bra and the see through top. The same goes for my bottoms. Very see through but idc.

I sit back down on the bed next to Lo'ak who has his lower body under the blanket. I knew he only had his boxers on because he usually always does lol. "Are you not hot in that top" He asked smirking. "Yeah I kinda am, can you take it off for me please baby?" I ask. "Of course baby". He got up and took off my top and he bit his lip as he looked at my breasts literally about to fall out of my small lace bra.

We lay down and stare at the ceiling for a while, then his hand moves sideways onto my thigh. He was rubbing the outer part and tickles my inner thigh. That's my tickle spot. I giggle. "Are you ticklish?" He asks me. "Only there and on my waist when someone grabs both sides and pinches I will fall over and die" I laugh. He looks at me and bites his bottom lip. "You look horny af rn baby" I say giggling. "Maybe I am" He says. I was shocked but this was my plan so I kinda can't be shocked. I pull him but his neck into a passionate kiss.

WARNING: MATURE CONTENT AHEAD⚠

He pulls me close to him and we violently kiss. He forces his tongue into my mouth and I allow it in. They smash against each other rapidly and we make out like there is no tomorrow. He gets on top of me but doesn't break our kiss. I'm already sweating. He separates our lips and asks "Do you want to do this?". "Yes babe". We can only become life long mates if we connect our hair.I don't think we are ready for that though. Having sex doesn't make us mates yet. "Ok, whatever for my sexy baby" He says smirking. He presses his lips on mine and I hold his neck. We violently make out, while he brings his hands to my waist and pulls down my shorts, and then my underwear. He looks and separates our lips. He looks back at me and says "fuck your so gorgeous". I turn bright red. "Are you very sure about this darling?" He asks. "Yes baby, I want you inside of me". He smirks. He takes off his boxers to reveal his hard dick. I smirk in excitement. He slowly inserts 2 fingers into me to get me ready. *I moan* he pushes them in and then out "FUCK~ L-LO'AK, MMM Y-YES MMM" He smirks "someones excited" as he slowly removes his fingers and cleans then on a towel. He looks at me "I'm going to make you cum for me" He bites his lip. "Yes daddy" I say jokingly. He slowy gets his dick ready he inserts the tip into my pussy a few times. "Mmm say that again for me". "Yes-" He fully thrusts inside me. "DADDYYY" I say. "Fast or slow" he asks. "s-s-slowly p-please". He goes in and out slowly. "ughh fuckkkkkk" I exclaim. I grab onto his back. "MM YES~ MMM". My moaning seems to excite him cause he starts gradually going faster. "LO'AK~ UHHH~ STOP~". He goes extra fast now, thrusts becoming harder and harder. "L-lo'ak i'm g-gonna" i can't finish my sentence I bite my lip and I moan. "It's ok baby, cum for me" He whispers into my ears. He does a few more hard and fast thrusts, and I feel cum ooze out of me all over my thighs and on his dick. "f-f-fuck Lo'ak" He cums right after and it oozes inside of me. He pulls out slowly. He grabs the towel and cleans me off and himself.

"I love you Lo'ak" I say. "I love you to Reya". We cuddle, and we both fall asleep instantly.

________________________________________

The next morning:

I wake up and it hurtsssssssss. I can't feel my legs bro. I can move them but it hurts too much. I lie there Lo'ak is lying behind me holding me. He wakes up and kisses my neck and my face. "Morning darling" He says with a sleepy voice. "Morning baby". "How do you feel"He asks. "My legs are fully numb and it hurts everywhere down there but other than that I'm doing great" I say. "Whoops sorry baby". We giggle. "Now ig those rumors from 2 years ago are true now" He says. "Oh noooo, hahaha". He rolls me over "Owwww, my legssssss" I exclaim. "I'm sorry babe" He says. We both realize we are spooning naked. We laugh and he helps put on my clothes.