Nga yawne lu oer

BTW the title means I love you in Na'vi.

AUTHOR:

*time skip 7 months later*

Lo'ak and Tsireya have recently found out about Tsireya's pregnancy after 6 weeks. She was a month and 2 weeks that day. She is now 8 months and 1 week. They have been very cautious as to protect the baby. The two are absolute wrecks right now. Shes scared as shit and he is nervous about not being a good dad. But they have each other for support. Aswell as their families. They are going to Ronal for a checkup on the baby this morning.

Lo'ak POV:

I yawn as I sit up on my bed. I don't disturb Tsireya. The air is cold as I walk to the kitchen. The breeze flows through the house and it send shivers up my back. I make some food and I put it on the table. 'I'm gonna wake up Tsireya now'. I walk to our room but while I do I realise that she is already awake and is in a different room. I walk down to the other room and it's the baby room. I'm at the door and I see her. Shes sitting on the floor rubbing her tummy and looking at some baby toys. "Baby?" I say quietly. She turns her head and sighs. "Hi love" she replies. "What are you doing in here?" I ask her while walking and sitting down beside her. "I can't wait for this baby" she says while a smile slowly trickles onto her lips. "Me to honey" I say.

"We have that checkup soon. I made breakfast to so let's eat then we can go see your mother, ok?" I tell her. " sounds good to me" she replies smiling. I grab her hand and help her up and she walks with me to the kitchen. She keeps rubbing her belly. And she looks like shes hurting. "Are you ok baby?" I ask. "It sorta hurts. But then it goes away" she says. "Oh, we will see what's up soon" I tell her. "Yepp" she says. We quickly eat our food then we get dressed and head out to her mothers mauri. She greets us and we sit down on the couch together. "I need to go to the bathroom, I'll be right back" she says. "Ok baby" Ronal says. "Has she been distant and quiet lately" Ronal asks. "Yeah I guess" I reply. She looks at me and she seems sad. "Im worried for her" she informs me. "Me too" I tell her. She comes back and sits down with me. Ronal starts to do the check up and I sit next to her the whole time.

*time skip a week later*

No one's POV:

As it hits 11pm Tsireya wakes up in the night Tsireya feels sick. She lays in bed next to Lo'ak and has a really bad throbbing pain in her stomach. She can't lay there silently anymore. She sits up and wakes up Lo'ak. "Baby. Baby wake up" Tsireya whispers while shaking his shoulders. "Mm whats up?" Lo'ak asks. "My stomach hurts" Tsireya informs him. "Hm? Let's go to the living room" Lo'ak suggests. "Mhm ok" She replies. He helps her up and she is breathing really heavily as it hurts alot. They sit down on the couch and the pain goes away. "Baby it's gone" she says. "What if you're having contractions" he says. "I think that's what's happening" se tells him.

A few hours pass and she is definitely having contractions. Lo'ak is calling Ronal. "Why are you calling me so eary boy?" Ronal asks. "Reya is having contractions. So can you please come over?" He asks. "I'm on my way" she says. They hang up and Lo'ak turns to Tsireya who is currently dieing on the couch. After like 2 minutes they hear a knock on the door. Lo'ak opens it and it's all of Lo'ak's family and Tsireya's family. "What the hell are you all doing here?" Lo'ak asks. "MUM FORCED US TO COME" Kiri says. "I wanted to come" Neteyam says. "Aint no way I'm not gonna be here" Neteyam says. "Me to" Ao'nung says. "JUST COME IN YOU IDIOTS" Tsireya yells. Tsireya is crying right now. Everyone just runs in and sits on the floor.

Lo'ak's POV:
Ronal is doing some random voodoo shit right now. It's probably normal but ya know I've never seen this shit before. I'm sitting next to the couch on the floor holding Reya's hand and she is laying there crying and breathing crazy. Tonowari and my dad left to go like get food or whatever cause everyone was hungry. Especially poor little Tuk. "So am I an aunty?" Tuk asks. "Yeah" I tell her. She nods and looks happy then falls asleep on Kiri's lap. "Babe, I'm scared" Reya whispers in my ear. "Your going to be ok baby. I'm here" I reassure her. She smiles and I give her a kiss on the cheek.

My mum is pacing and is crying because she really wants a grand baby. "Tsireya baby, your gonna need to start pushing now" Ronal says calmy. Kiri takes sleeping Tuk and puts her in a different room to sleep. Ao'nung looks bloody traumatised and Neteyam is smiling and is excited. Tsireya is starting to push and I think my hand is breaking. Shes screaming her head off. And after about 10 minutes that baby was out and Tsireya is relieved.

_____________________
Find out more next chapter😍
Idk how I did with this chapter but It is what it is🥲