candy [matt and edd]

little: matt
cg: edd
i thought of this myself, hope you enjoy :]

matt had just woken up from his nap. when he did, he was very giggly. whenever matt was little, he regressed to a toddler. he was always playful and happy, but also mischievous. edd loved that. ok, maybe not the mischievous part, but you know what i mean.
edd walked into matt's room. "well good morning baby," edd said with a smile. "morning daddy!" matt giggled. edd gave him a pet on the head. "daddy is going to make you some mac and cheese for lunch, would you like that?" "yeah yeah!! i love that!!" squealed matt. edd chuckled, and gave matt some of his toys as edd went to make his lunch.
but soon after, matt got bored. whenever matt got bored, matt got mischievous. so now matt was in his mischievous mode. he wobbled over to the kitchen. and on the counter, was a big bag of candy. the little tot couldn't resist, he went right over and started eating the candy.
after a while, matt had a very sticky face thanks to the candy. he somehow wasn't full, that little man will eat anything. all of a sudden, edd turned around. "hey matt, watcha doi- matt, what's on your face?" he asked. "uh oh," matt thought, "daddy is not gonna be happy when he finds out."
edd then took a peek at the bag of candy, and then he put 2 and 2 together; matt had gotten into the bag of candy. "matt. did you eat the candy." poor matt couldn't say no now. "uhhh.." he started tearing up. "y-yeah i did..."
edd felt so bad, he hated seeing matt upset. he couldn't be mad at him because he never seen him like this before. whenever matt got in trouble, he admitted to it, and afterwards, act very bratty. this time, was different. "come here.." said edd, and he gave matt a hug. "daddy is not mad at you at all, but you can't have candy before lunch ok? after lunch, you can have some candy, does that work?"
matt nodded slowly, crying less and less. edd decided to clean up matt's face, and that made matt feel a bit better. "my face is clean..!" he said. "mhm <3" said edd.
"i'm sorry i ate the candy, i couldn't resist.." said matt. "oh it's ok, i can't resist drinking cola whenever i see it. but it's all over now, and lunch is ready :)" smiled edd. "yayyyy!!" matt suddenly cheered up.
matt soon ate his mac and cheese, along with a sippy cup with apple juice. even though matt misbehaved sometimes, edd still loved him a lot.

453 words, hope yall like it <3