mall day [the main 4!]

littles: matt, tom, and tord
cg: edd
this was requested by my friend on deviantart so i hope you enjoy <3

edd was driving his friends to the mall. but surprisingly, he was the only one in the front. matt, tom and tord were sitting in the back like little kids. i mean, i guess you could say that, since the three of them were all in a regressed state of mind. edd was their caregiver. so because of that, edd had decided to treat them to a nice day at the mall. believe me, if edd had a crystal ball to see into the future, he would have never taken them.
it all started when edd got the three of them out of the car. the boys were hyper and energetic, and wanted to go in right away. "now now boys, i have to get everything ready first," edd reassured them. he got out this stroller with two seats; one in the front, and one in the back. he put matt and tom in the front, and tord in the back, and then it was time for the mall adventure!
edd went in through the entrance, as matt, tom and tord were excitedly looking around. they were excitedly looking at all of the various stores. "i wan' go here!" said matt excitedly, pointing to a store. "no, let's go here!" said tom, pointing to another store. "no! HERE!" tord whined, pointing to a different store. edd didn't want the boys fighting, so he just picked a random store that he knew all three of them liked. the boys seemed to be ok with that.
edd took them into the store. it was a nice toy store. edd had also taken them out of the stroller so that they could look around better. but that turned out to be a bit of a mistake. because the three boys were all over the place; they were running around, hiding near the aisles, throwing things off of the shelves. it was pretty difficult for edd to control them, since they were all little. "matt! don't get in the way! tom! don't touch that! tord! don't knock that over!" he kept saying. but of course, the three of them didn't listen.
suddenly, after edd managed to find all three of them, he put them back into the stroller, pushed the stroller out of the store, stopped it, and kneeled down to their level. "you boys are being just plain naughty. you know better than to not act like this out in public! why are you guys being like this? if you guys act up again, we will be going home and all three of you will be in your rooms for a time out. do you guys understand?"
matt, tom and tord immediately knew what they were doing wrong. they didn't wanna disappoint edd. they were just really excited. at the same time, they didn't wanna be on time out. so all three of them apologized to him, and edd happily accepted the apology.
the main four continued with their mall day. even though the three littles showed pretty bad behaviour earlier, they were able to learn from their mistakes. this made edd really happy.

542 words, i hope you enjoy ♡