art museum [edd, tord and matt]

little: edd
cgs: tord and matt
this was requested by Xx-C0ff1n_Dw3ll3r-xX so i hope you enjoy <3

edd, tord and matt were out on a drive. tom wasn't there because he decided to stay home and watch ringo. tord kind of complained because he wouldn't get to torment tom in the car, but edd and matt felt that that was a relief; they put up with tom and tord's catfighting too many times.
tord was the one driving the car. matt was in the passenger seat, and edd was sitting in the back. did i mention edd was an age regressor? and since edd was little, the two decided to get him out of the house for a bit, which seemed nice to edd.
as the three were out on the road, tord noticed a sign on the side of the road. the sign read:

"new art museum open in town! we have paintings, sculptures, and literally everything else that you'd probably find in an art museum! $10 per person for entry, 25 km ahead!"

tord pointed out the sign to the other boys, and they were interested. especially edd. "oooo!! cwan we goes?" he asked. "why not? it'd be a nice experience for us," tord replied. matt was too immersed in hearing selena gomez on the radio to answer.
after a 25 km drive, the three of them arrived at the art museum. they made their way in, and they ended up having a good time.

249 words, this is too short 😭