park day! [matilda and tamara]

little: matilda
cg: tamara
MATILDA IS LEGIT SO ADORBZ <33

it was early in the morning. tamara was fast asleep in her bed. because of that, she didn't hear a little giggling toddler near her door. matilda was normally like that when she woke up. "mommy!! mommy!!" she said as she went over to tamara's bed.
tamara then woke up. "good morning sweet pea..." she smiled. matilda giggled excitedly. that's when tamara had a small idea. she would take matilda to the park! besides, it was a beautiful day outside, and they needed the fresh air. she asked matilda that, and immediately, the little tot said yes. tamara smiled, as she went to get matilda dressed.
after a while, matilda was dressed in a purple dress, white socks, black mary jane shoes, a purple bow in her hair, a purple pacifier in her mouth, and a mini sparkly backpack. "well don't you look adorable? ^^" asked tamara. "i wook pretty!!" responded matilda. tamara responded with "i'm sure you do, cutie pie." then, the little duo was off to the park!
after a 10 minute drive, they were at the park. matilda was extremely excited to go. tamara had packed a bag with some snacks, a sippy cup full of fruit juice, a change of clothes in case of accidents, some chew toys, and some pacifiers. she put the bag on a nearby bench and got matilda out of the car. but as she got out, she ran off! tamara had to chase her around a bit, and when she finally caught up to her, she told her in a small firm voice not to run off. matilda understood, she would never wanna disappoint mommy.
after that, matilda wanted to play. she went to the swings. "push mommy! push!!" she squealed. tamara chuckled, as she pushed matilda on the swings. matilda adored every second of it, she felt like a rocket ready for take off, or a bird flying around the sky. "weeeeeeeee!!" she cried in excitement. tamara asked her if she was having a blast, and matilda said she was. tamara loved seeing the little girl happy, and she would never wanna disappoint her.
next, matilda went to the monkey bars. unfortunately, that wasn't a good decision, as when she started climbing, she got upset because her hands started to hurt. tamara immediately took her off of the monkey bars, which caused matilda to whine. "now matilda, if you go back there, you'll get upset because your hands will hurt more. you don't want your pretty hands to get boo boos, do you?" tamara told her. matilda hated boo boos, so she knew going back to the monkey bars wasn't an option. but matilda could play on other structures though. so she went to the big slide.
as she climbed up to the slide, tamara was nervous. "matilda, baby, are you sure you wanna go down there?" she asked. "yes mommy!!" matilda replied. soon, matilda reached the top. and she slid down the big slide, laughing and giggling the entire time. she made it to the bottom, and ran over to tamara, giving her a big hug. "was the slide fun baby?" tamara asked. matilda nodded. "now i think i wan' stay with you mommy.." she said sleepily. tamara could see the poor girl was getting tired. this meant it was naptime. "do you wanna go home now? it's naptime anyways," tamara asked. matilda nodded again sleepily. carrying her bag, tamara put matilda in the car, and drove home. and as she drove, she reminisced about her day at the park with her sweet pea. she would definitely be taking matilda back there very soon.

614 words babyyyy!! ^~^