memory eraser gun [matt and tom]

little: matt
cg: tom
ok i have to give full credit to my friend on deviantart for this, she came up with this old hc for matt; she changed it but still, i thought it was cute so credit to her :)

tom was laying down on the couch, listening to music. matt was coming downstairs with a big box. "look what i found tom!" he said excitedly. "you found a box. how exciting." said tom sarcastically. "no no, it has our memories in it!" exclaimed matt. this got tom curious. he had many memories with him, edd, and even tord, so naturally he wanted to see them and relive them. because of that, both matt and tom opened the box.
matt was very excited to see everything. he looked through all the memories, taking each one out of the box and talking about them. "here's little tom! from the time we went to 'asdf land' during the zombie apocalypse!" said matt, taking out a cymbal-playing monkey. he put it aside. "and here's a toolbox! that's from the time when we added the extension to our house," said tom. they were exploring the memory box, happily recalling the old times. then, all of a sudden, matt pulled out what seemed to be an old toy gun. he gasped and said, "the memory eraser gun!! tord invented this before he moved, and it's still working!" "uh matt, you wanna be careful so that you don't-" but tom spoke too late. matt had used it on himself. "...shoot yourself with it." tom finished his sentence.
matt just sat there, staring into space. tom was worried. he went over and asked, "are you ok?"
wrong thing to say. matt started crying like a baby, mainly because he didn't remember who tom was. apart from that, it also caused him to age regress, meaning he was behaving like a baby. "ok, don't cry, uh.. it's me! tom! remember? y'know, the guy who loves smirnoff, oh and tomee bear, and even susan!"
matt cried a bit softer now that he was starting to recall who tom was. his other memories though: poof. gone.
tom gave him a hug. soon, matt started sucking his thumb. tom was confused as to why he was doing that. wasn't he an adult? then, matt saw tomee bear, and wobbled to it. "tweddy!" he kept saying. tom wasn't happy about that at all. he snatched it from matt angrily, causing matt to scream and cry. "oh shoot," tom thought, "what if the neighbours hear us and report us for noise pollution?" tom immediately gave back tomee bear to matt, and he calmed down instantly. tom was still confused onto why matt was acting this way.
a while later, matt was thirsty. "baba.." he said. tom didn't know what that word meant, so he ignored it. "baba! baba!!" said matt, this time more louder. tom looked over at matt again, who this time was starting to tear up. that's when tom knew what matt was saying: he wanted a bottle! tom got the bottle for matt, and that's when it clicked: when matt shot himself with the memory eraser gun, he started age regressing, meaning that matt would start behaving like a baby at random times. tom thought it was adorable. he'd have to tell edd though, he would probably take care of matt the most. tom thought about that as matt drank his bottle on tom's lap. and maybe edd could even help matt with getting most of the memories back. that would definitely make matt feel a lot happier, and less scared too.

604 words!! 😊