television [tom and tord]

little: tom
cg: tord
hope you guys enjoy <3

tom was relaxing in the living room, watching tv. but instead of his usual shows, he was watching something else. normally tom would watch stuff like mtv classic, y'know, where they played those music videos from the 80s, 90s, and early 2000s. but this time, he was watching something really childish: sesame street.
now, if your wondering why would tom watch something like that, it's because he was an age regressor. and whenever he regresses, that show was a huge comfort show for him.
tom was wrapped in a blue baby blanket, as he held onto tomee bear and watched his show. "c is for cookie, and cookie is for me!" the blue monster on the tv sang. tom laughed and giggled hysterically. because of tom's loud laughter, tord could hear everything.
"pfft, look at this guy, watching some stupid baby show. what is he, 2 years old?" tord thought.
tord sat next to tom on the couch. "hey there tom! seems as if your watching sesame street, huh?" said tord. "yeah yeah!!" said tom in a slightly childish voice. tord didn't notice. "well how about we watch something EVEN BETTER?!" tord said in a stupid enthusiastic tone of voice. "wike what? :o" tom asked. "well i'll show you!" tord took the remote and changed the channel.
once tord changed the channel to one of his favourite animes (for the sake of this, it wasn't hentai), tom was scared. he didn't like anime at all. in fact, he hated it! "nooooo!!" tom whined. "now don't fuss, check this out!" said tord. the anime tord was watching had this intense fighting scene. that managed to scare tom right out of his mind. he started crying profusely, which left tord confused. normally, when tord changed the channel from whatever tom was watching at the time to what tord wanted to watch, tom and tord would fight like cat and dog for the remote. edd would then have to pull the plug on the tv altogether. edd didn't want to do it, but he had no choice.
this time however, it was different. tom was bawling hysterically while covering his ears and rocking back and forth. "no show! no show! off off OFF!!!" he wailed. tord just stared at him like he was crazy. "tom, normally you would fight me for the remote, but now you're on the couch, crying like a baby. why is that?" he asked. tom was too busy wailing to answer.
that's when the realization came to tord's head: tom was an age regressor. and whenever he was regressed (or even when he wasn't), he hated anime. this made tord feel guilty, he didn't wanna traumatize the little. if he did, edd and matt would be mad at him. and that was the last thing he wanted.
tord started to focus on trying to calm tom down. "hey baby boy?" he said in a gentle voice. tom was shocked, but he looked up at tord. "why don't we turn this off, and watch your favourite shows instead?" tord offered. when tom heard that, he never thought tord could be this nice to him. tom accepted the offer, and stopped crying almost instantly. tord offered the remote to tom, who happily changed the channel back to what he was watching before, aka sesame street.
tord ruffled his hair. he wrapped tom up in the blanket, as he went to get a bottle for him. tord carefully prepared the angel milk (recipe in the comments), poured it into a bottle, heated it up, and came back into the living room with a bottle for tom. tom became excited. "baba!" he squealed. "yes tom, here you go baby," said tord gently, as he he sat on the couch and fed tom the bottle.
and as he did, he thought this: "perhaps tom isn't so bad after all."

654 words, btw view the comments section for the angel milk recipe :)