3. Fucking Rylie

Finnybun- Finny
Traitor!-Gwen
Younggrandma- Griffen
Manwhore- Bruce
Redrobin- Robin
Gaypoodle- Vance

Tw: Language, Jokes, Depression

Donuts Are Essential
Obviously with holes

Finnybun- What's up with the name?

Manwhore- Your mom

Finnybun- Hahaha my moms dead.

Traitor!- 💀

_______________________________________________

Third Pov

Finny looks at the boy staring and giggling at his phone beside him wondering what he's giggling at.

"Who are you giggling at?" Finny questioned.

"Nothing much" Bruce says walking away too his locker.

"That was odd" Finny thought.

Finny walks to his locker grabbed his stuff and began walking to his next class, math. 

__

Finny walks to his lunch period with Griffen, looking at his phone looking at Instagram. He came across one that made his heart ache.

It had Robins arm around Rylie kissing her cheek, Rylie smiling.

Griffen noticed the frown his face and asked, "are you okay"? "Ya, ya im fine" Finny shakes off the feeling in his stomach and continued scrolling on Instagram.

But couldn't help it, it wants to know for sure their together. Finny scrolls back up to the picture, clicks Rilie profile and scrolls on everyone that Robin was tagged in.

It didn't give him much information about his relationship about Rylie. He's also starts to feel guilty like he shouldn't be doing this, its nun of his business, but he wants to know, he needs to know.

He scrolls more until he found a caption that says "forever baby". There it is, proof that him and Robin will never be a thing.

He didn't feel like eating, he feels bad for himself, he feels pathetic, weak, ugly, and immature.

He wants to go home.

He taps Griffen shoulder to get his attention, he tells him he's going to the nurses office, that it doesn't feel good.

Finny seems suspicious to Griffen, but Griffen doesn't want interrogate him if he's actually sick.

__

Donuts Are Essential
Obviously With Holed
Monday 5:16 pm

Manwhore- Hey Finn, r u ok?!

Younggrandma- Ya you seemed really eager to get out earlier, is everything okay?

__

Donuts Are Essential
Obviously With Holes
Monday 6:20 pm

Manwhore- Has anybody been able to get in contact with Finny?

Younggrandma- not at all

Gaypoodle- I don't chalk to him out of this gc.

Redrobin- no, whf, id he oky!?

Manwhore- idk!!

Traitor!- I have, He's just binding in his room having one of his depressive episodes where he locks himself in bis room. But off all confact with hs friends and cry himself to sleep.

Gaypoodle- Jesus learn how to spell.

Traitor!- Learn how to fight

Redrobin- ...

Redrobin- Hey can add Rylie to this gc

Manwhore- sure i don't mind

Gaypoodle- dfc

Traitor!- no.

Younggrandma- go ahead.

Redrobin added Rylie to the Groupchat!

Rylie: umm hi!

Manwhore- hi, im Bruce

Traitor!- your worst nightmare.

Rylie- ??

Manwhore- Gwenny Blake

Rylie- oh ik you, your Finny's sister.

Traitor!- uh huh

Younggrandma- Griffe.

Gaypoodle- Vance

Redrobin- Robin, obviously.

Rylie- oh well, im guessing Finny is Finnybun?

Traitor!- ya.

Dms with Griffen

Griffen- whats wrong, we never Dam each, i promise i wasn't who killed your cat in 6th grade.

Me- No, its just I'm worried about Finn

Griffin- Bruce yk he's fine, He's just having one of his episodes

Me- Ya but last "episode" was 3 1/5 weeks, he missed 3 1/5 weeks of school.

Griffen- ya but what made him upset tgo

Me- Fucking Rylie

__

Finally updated my two storys👍🏻, im a little sick tho, i didn't prof read sorry dont have time, enjoy. Comments and votes are also appreciated.

600 words😎

Enjoy!