14.Sleep Over Dares pt.2

Snapchatbot: Finn
Loverboy: Robin
Rylie: Rylie
Bossgurl#1: Gwen
Bossgurl#2- Amy
Baller: Bruce
Twinkie: Vance
Bossqueen: Donna
Wusspuss: Griffin
Zoophile: Billy

Tw: Language, inappropriate jokes, GAY, underage drinking

After the party the boys head back to finny's house. Gwen and Amy helped them sneak in. Obviously Billy was the loudest one to come in.

"Jesus Billy I think my dead mom heard you" Gwen commented. The boys giggled at Billy's facial expression.

"Shut it pick me." Billy replied back, still struggling to get through the window. He was almost in until Gwen punched him back out and closed the window. Pissed off at his comment.

After getting Billy back in. Probably waking up the dead from how loud they were. They all head back down to the basement.

The basement was just how they left it.

"Bruce I don't think me and Finny gave you the date yet" Griffin said smirking. "Yeah, and what was it Griffin, he had to hm I think play 7 minute in heaven with Vance." Finny said. Robin giggled at the dare. Vance mutters something under his breath but non of them hear it.

"Uh, um okay let's just get this over with." Bruce say quickly grabbing Vances hand and eagerly pulling him into the closet.

Both of the boys standing in front of each other awkwardly. Bruce looks every where but Vance. Vance having his eyes on Bruce the whole entire time

They boys hear Griffin scream out "5 more minutes" 'Jesus how long have we been starring at each other' Bruce mutters under his breath. "Um so this is getting awkward so are you gonna kiss me or continue looking around the room?" Vance asks bondly, not taking his eyes off of Bruce. "Huh." Bruce says still comprehending what Vance said.

Vance cups Bruce's cheeks and pulls him into a short kiss. They both look at each other after they pull away. Bruce smiles and kisses Vance again. They both smile into the kiss.

"Times up kids" They hear Finny yell.

I'm so sorry this is so short. I hate this it's so poorly written but this has been delayed so much. Thank you so much for 700 something reads. Some brance I love the ship. Anyways things are too happy it's gonna get sad...sorry not sorry😭😂