11.Bruises

Snapchatbot: Finny
Loverboy: Robin
Betfailer: Rylie
Bossgurl#1-: Gwen
Bossgurl#2- Amy
Baller: Bruce
Twinkie: Vance
Grumpybiatch: Donna
Wusspuss: Griffen
Zoophile: Billy

Tw: Language, inappropriate jokes, kids being ✨GAY✨, abuse.

Finny walked in his home. Something felt off, the house was clean, the lights were in. He felt this feeling in his stomach, it felt empty. Like something bad is gonna happen.

He looked around and saw his father in the recline chair looking at him. He got this expression on his face that made Finny's heart stop.

"Where were you, hm?", Terrance said, taking another sip of his beer that was in his hand. "I was with a friend", Finny answered. "Was it a girl?". "No, it's a boy, and I was helping him with school", Finny said, his voice trembling. He already knows what's gonna happen. He can smell his father's alcohol off of him.

"Hm, just "studying" huh, what did this kid need help with huh.", Funny father said starting to raise his voice. Finny started to get anxious, "Math, he needed help with his math homework". "Is that all you did, because studying for 7 hours seems like a pretty long time to be working on homework", Terrance stood up. Finny backed away and said, "We also went to the theater, just watched a scary movie since Halloween's coming up". Funny dad replied with a hum.

"What movie?", His father asked. "Huh, oh uh scream", Finny itched the back of his head knowing that he was not allowed to see that movie. Funny turned around from what he was doing. "You know you aren't allowed to see that movie Finny Blake". Finny's dad raised his voice a little higher.

Finny's heart started beating fast. "Ya uh im sorry", Finny apologized.

Terrance replied with an uh huh, and started unbuckling his belt. (You guys get what happens here, if you don't oh well).

_

Finny sits in his room, on his bed, his body ached. Everytime he moves his in pain.

_

Jupiter has big boobs

Zoophile- my doggy is so cutesie

Loverboy- 🤨

Zoophile- shut the fuck up immigrate

Loverboy- 🫡

Zoophile- anyways....

Baller- how was you nd finnys "study date"

Loverboy- nun ya

Baller- bitch ill go ask him

Baller- @Snapchatbot how was your date.

Snapchat- Can i come over Bruce.

Baller- omg yes ill leave the window open for you

Snapchat- k

_

Finny climbed up to Braces window. Every move he made he would wince in pain. Definitely something you do not want to do after getting hit with a belt.

"Hey Finn", Bruce said once Finn climbed through the window falling on his bed. Brussels was laying there with a baseball magazine in his hand. Finny was positive he was not reading that.

"I know you ain't reading that", Finny said with an attitude, on accident. "And i know you don't come to my house out of nowhere, what happened?" Bruce asked throwing his magazine somewhere around his what finny would like to call it his dirty crusty musty dusty ass room.

"Nothing, i just was bored that's all", Finny lied. "Uh huh, soooo how was you date?, Bruce asked grinning like a child when their begging their children for candy. "It wasn't a date Bruce, and it was nice, i had a great time, Robin understands Math better, and...". "and....what", Bruce says starting to get impatient by the anticipation.

"He still hasn't asked me out", said looking down. Bruces smile dropped, feeling bad for his friend. And disappointed. "Maybe he's just looking for the best time to do it". Bruce reasoned. "Hm maybe". Finny winced getting up from laying on his back, on the foot of bruces bed. Bruce looked at him in worry. "Finn are you okay?".

"Ya-ya im alright, i think imma head out". Just about when Finny was gonna climb through the window, wind blew in and lift up his shirt a little, showing bruce a big bruce on his sides. "Jesus fuck Finn, what the hell happened", Bruce panicked. So did Finn, "I-its nothing Bruce, i gotta go bye", Finny quickly climbed through the window getting out of Bruce's house as fast as he can. Running home.

Bruce saw his bruises.

This is bad.

Real bad.

Okey dokey, another chapter. I have literally nothing to say. So i hope you enjoyed this chapter. Votes and Comments are appreciated. Enjoy. I didn't proof read sorry🫤.

741 words😎