13.Sleepover Dares

Snapchatbot: Finn
Loverboy: Robin
Rylie: Rylie
Bossgurl#1: Gwen
Bossgurl#2- Amy
Baller: Bruce
Twinkie: Vance
Bossqueen: Donna
Wusspuss: Griffin
Zoophile: Billy

Tw: Language, inappropriate jokes, GAY

Jupiters Has big boobs
Monday, 5:18

Snapchatbot- My dad is not gonna be home for a week y'all wanna come over for a sleepover

Rylie- Sure

Snapchatbot- Not you.

Bossqueen- I would love you can I invite some tho

Snapchatbot- who is it

Bossqueen- someone special

Wusspuss- OOoOooo a special someone

Bossqueen- nuh uhhhh

Snapchatbot- sure Donna you can bring over your mystery someone

Bossqueen- ok I'll text them

Twinkie- I'll go, anything to get me away from Griff and our parents

Wusspuss- I'm going to yk

Twinkie- fuck

Loverboy- I'll go love

Baller- me too pooks

Snapchatbot- ok and Amy is coming so I guess basically the whole GC

Baller- yep!

_

Everybody in the group chat except Rylie and Donna (she had to set up the party) is sitting in Gwen's and Finns basement. Finny is choking down his 2nd beer while Robin is rambling about God knows what, Bruce and Vance are in the corner getting a little high before the Donna's party tonight. Gwen and Amy are singing no screaming Taylor Swift songs with the karaoke machine that Finn got Gwen for Christmas 2 years ago.

Griffin and Billy are playing an intense game of monopoly. "Guys what time is it?" Robin asked. "Um almost 10:30" Finn answers. "Ok I think we should start heading out, we still need to get more beers for Donna's party", Robin says.

Everybody starts getting up. "Wait!" Griffin yells. "Jeez what?" Vance asks annoyed and eager to get going to the party. "Bruce, you said that me and Finny can pick any day to ask you dares, so me and Finn pick to day and you can say anything about it", Griffin reasoned. Finn nodded in agreement. "Fine I'll do any dare you ask me to do", Bruce says rolling his eyes. "Ok can we go now." says Vance, who is starting to get impatient.

_

The boys walked to Grab n Go, they had to grab some beers for Donna's party.

"Omg I swear that was THE longest walk I've ever done". Griffin complained. "Bro my house is like 5 minutes away from Grab nd Go, yours is longer, what the duck do you mean longest". Finny asked confused.

"You know, what I know, what we know." Griffin said walking away. Leaving the rest of the group, including Finny clueless.

They got the beer by using Vances fake id and Bruce's charm.

They took the long way to Donna's because they had some time. By the time they got to her house they were all tired. All 6 of them collapsed on Donna's lawn. Looking complete absolute idiots while they moan in pain.

People walking in the party give them weird glances and Vance flips them off and Robin yells an insult in Spanish. Making both of them looking more idiotic.

Finny and Bruce look at each other and just shake their heads.

Bruce doesn't know what him and Vance are. One minute Vance is flirting with him and showing interest, and the next he acts like he doesn't know him.

It hurts Bruce a lot, he really really likes Vance. But he doesn't know if Vance likes him back. He's fine playing the long game. But this game that Vance is playing now, isn't working for Bruce.

Bruce doesn't know what to do.

"Ok guys let's go, we can make it." Billy says confidently as he struggles to get off the ground.

They all help each other up and walk to Donna's door.

Hey guys...I'm so so so so so so so so so so sorry for the long awaited FINISHED version of this. I'm so sorry for the unfinished version, there's a little bit of Brance in here🤭😏😏. Anyways I hope you guys enjoy. I appreciate all the reads, votes, and comments.

669 words❤️