18.Airport Anxiety 😬

Soonmyass: Finn
Loverboy: Robin
Rylie: Rylie
Bossgurl#1: Gwen
Bossgurl#2- Amy
Baller: Bruce
Twinkie: Vance
Bossqueen: Donna
Wusspuss: Griffin
Zoophile: Billy

Tw: Language, inappropriate jokes, GAY✌️, underage drinking

Jupiter Has
Big Boobs
February 6th/ 3:23 pm

Bossgurl#1- WE HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT

Zoophile - YOUR PREGNANT

Soonmyass- WHAT

Bossgurl#1- omg no🤦

Soonmyass- goodness gracious

Bossgurl#1- bitch yk the announcement

Soonmyass- I do??

Bossqueen- I can't with yall

Twinkie- Will you guys get on with it

Bossgurl#1- Our Aunt is getting y'all all tickets to fly out here AND we're moving back to Denver with her in March

Bossgurl#2- OMG NO WAY IM GOING TO FRANCE AHHHHHHH

Bossgurl#1- YAYAYAYAYAYA

Bossgurl#2- OMG IM LITERALLY SO EXCITED I COULD FAINT

Loverboy- When are we going

Soonmyass- y'all are leaving February 10th

Bossgurl#1- she already contacted y'all's parents

_

February 10th
5:32 am

Finny flew down to visit Robin 3 days before. He knew the anxiety Robin has with flying and how much stress it puts himand the flight from Denver to France, plus the flights in between can be a lot especially with a bunch of other people. Also he missed Maria.

"Babe you're going to be fine, as long as you stick together with me and the group you aren't going to get lost." Finny reassures. "You don't know that Finn, I could get trampled, what then. I won't know where you are and that means I'm lost forever."

Finny giggles at Robins stress about this. Shaking his head while smiling.

"That's not going to happen and I'll make sure of it, now come on we have to finish packing."

Robin grumbles. Grabbing another pair of pants, giving them to Finny to fold nicely to put in his suitcase. This is only the second? Time going to France. He's met Finny's friends there, though he's not so sure about them.

But Finny feels comfortable enough to tell them about Robin and them.

_

They are sitting in the plane. The last flight, which is almost 6 hours. At this point all of them are sick, sleep deprived, tired, stressed, and Hangry, really really hangry.

"Are you okay Rob?" Finny asks. Noticing his boyfriend's silence. Though Robin was certainly not okay. His anxiety was high, he has a BIG phobia over plane rides, and he's kinda regretting not asking to stop at Dunkin for donuts.

"Yeah I'm ok." He smiles weakly. "No your not, I know what's wrong. Just this flight and then we will be kissing on the Eifel Tower." Finny assures, smiling brightly. Robin returns the smile, grabbing Finny's hand.

Finny lays his head on Robins shoulder, getting sleepy. His eyes feel heavier and heavier until he doze off into a slumber.

Sorry this is short but I realized I haven't updated this in a while so HERE YOU GO🤭🤭😋😋😘😘🥰🥰. HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY YALL HEHEHEHEHE....

i hate it.

IVE BEEN SINGLE AND NO VALENTINES FOR MY WHOLE LIFE.

Anyways bye bye

509 words

Modern Gc (The Black phone)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें