20.Meet The Spawn Of Satans

Soonmyass: Finn
Loverboy: Robin
Rylie: Rylie
Bossgurl#1: Gwen
Bossgurl#2- Amy
Baller: Bruce
Twinkie: Vance
Bossqueen: Donna
Wusspuss: Griffin
Zoophile: Billy
Soonmyass: Finn
Loverboy: Robin
Rylie: Rylie
Bossgurl#1: Gwen
Bossgurl#2- Amy
Baller: Bruce
Twinkie: Vance
Bossqueen: Donna
Wusspuss: Griffin
Zoophile: Billy

Tw: Language, inappropriate jokes, GAY✌️, underage drinking

Jupiter Has
Big Boobs.

Soonmyass- Um so my friends from here want to talk to you so um.

Soonmyass added CarterBrooks +2 others to the group chat.

Elliebelly- Hiii

Bossqueen- Hii, I'm Donna

Bossgurl#2- I'm Amy :))

CarterBrooks- You single ☝️

Adrian- Carter... I'm so sorry he doesn't have a brain

CarterBrooks- I have one, a particulerly big one☝️

Adrian- It's particularly stick brain

EllieBelly- Will you two spawn of Satans shut THE FUCK UP

Loverboy changed CarterBrooks Name to tweedlespawnofsatan#1

Loveryboy changed Adrians Name to
tweedlespawnofsatan#2

EllieBelly- HAHAHAHA

tweedlespawnofsatan#2- I will not take this level of disrespect.

EllieBelly- I think yuo need a nap your cranky

tweedlespawnofsatan#2- IM NOT A CHILD I DONT TAKE NAPS

tweedlespawnofsatan#1- Sorry guys he gets like this when he doesn't eat breakfast.

tweedlespawnofsatan#2-- I had breakfast it was chocolate waffle with extra mini chocolate chips with a Kiwi smoothie and IT WAS AMAZING

tweedlespawnofsatan#1- Okay buddy that's great!

Soonmyass- you done having a mental breakdown

tweedlespawnofsatan#2- yes.

Zoophile- How bout we all meet up to introduce ourselves in person

Elliebelly- That's fine.

They all say yes. (I'm too lazy lol)
_

They all decide to meet up at a local diner, Around Ellies apartment.

Of course Carter and Adrian show up last. Like usual Adrian was scolds Carter about his behavior.

"What took you guys so fucking long." Ellie scolds. "Shithead here decided he wanted to be a race car driver and got us pulled over." Adrian says shaking his head. They all turn their head beside Adrian looking at Carter. Carter flashes them a bright proud smile with a giggle. "The police officer was hot." Adrian groans in annoyance at his comment.

A conversation starts up between them all. They laugh, giggle, tease Adrian when he starts parenting Carter.

"Imma head to the bathroom, move pebble brain." Adrian announces. "Wow that one's original Adrian, plus imma go to." Carter moves out of the way so Adrian can get out,they both walk unison to the bathroom together.

"How do you handle them Ellie, they seem like a headache." Donna asks, they all nod in agreement except Ellie. "I dunno, I grew up with them I guess, you get used to it after a while." Ellie answers giggling. Donna sits there and admires Ellie. How she talks so fondly about her friends even when they're not there. Nodding intensely so she doesn't think Donna's in interested. The others start their own conversation among theirs.

Donna realizes how beautiful this girl is. She has big ocean blue eyes, perfect wavy blond hair, with pink faded tips at the bottom, with fringe bangs. Her teeth her white as snow with perfect straight teeth. Her French accent being covered terribly by a horrible American accent. The way Ellie talks so proudly like she's presenting a project that she feels strongly. Interrupting Ellie she asks, "Hey do you think we can hangout sometime?"

"Id love that." Ellie smiled

_

"So how did you like my friends?" Finny asks Robin once they lay together on his bed. Between them is a makeshift pillow barricade that was definitely not there when they left "They're great, definitely wild." Robin laughs, turning to his side. "Mhm." Finny mumbles. His eyes getting drowsy, he turns to his side. "Your so pretty." Robin complements, moving his arm over the barricade to caress Finny's cheek. Finny hides his face with his hand, as he cheeks flare up red.

"Shush."

I hate this so much but had to get something out. Anyways it's short but thank you all for the support 💓

663 words☝️

Didn't proof read sorry😔