8. PARTAY

(Also im giving credit for the gc name last chapter, thanks ilymasee for the name)

"I hate you" Finn says irritated from being woken up from his nap to go to a party he doesn't care for.

"Aw i love you bestie", Bruce says with a smile, pulling Finn into Riley's house. Which is packed with drunk hormonal teenagers.

Some of the kids finn and Bruce didn't even know. "Hey Finn, what's happening", A voice says behind them. "Hey Robin", Bruce whispers in Finny's ear that he's gonna find Griffin. Finn nods and steps closer to Robin.

"You made it", Robin says eyeing Finny up and down. "I didn't really have a choice", Finn says looking down at his shoes. Robin grabs Finny's chin (omdhzmaj) and lifts his head up, looking him in the eyes. "Well i think you look cute", Finny turns bright red, Robin chuckles. Someone called Robin over to the kitchen.

"Talk to you later finn", Robin says heading to the kitchen. Finny hummed a 'uh huh'.

His face was bright red, his heart was beating faster than it should, his lungs feel like they are giving up.

(Aww finny fluttered/sorry ill shut up now)

Finny took a deep breath and looked for his friends, he notice Donna go downstairs to the basement.

"Hey Donna", Finnys says behind her. She turns around, "Oh hey Finny, whats up". "Nothing much just lost the others and your the only one im familiar with". Donna smiles and laughs, "you want a drink". Finn nods and they head back upstairs.

Finn doesn't really drink, i mean he will have a beer or two around his house or a wine cooler  but noting really else.

Finn grabbed a can of beer. "So how are you liking the party, or is it super boring", Donna asks. "Its super boring", Finn says straight up. "Oh thank god i thought I was the only one" Donna says, Finn and her giggle.

While this was happening Robin was starring at them intensely. He doesn't know why he cares that Finn is talking to Donna, she even said she was a lesbian.

'This is stupid' Robin thought, he snapped out of it when Rylie snapped her fingers in his face. "Why are you starring at that Finny boy", Rylie says smuggish. Robin just starred at her, not comprehending what she said. Rylie gasps, "are you starring at Donna". "What?! No!", Robin yells. "You are aren't you", Rylie yells getting some peoples attention, and his friends. Including Finny and Donna. "Rylie would stop yelling your embarrasing me", Robin says irritated, he didn't want to start a scene and he know that's exactly what Rylies gonna do.

"Embarrassing you", Rylie looked at him pissed. She looms like she sees red. Robin didn't get why she's getting worked up about he wasn't even starring at Rylie, he was just zoning out.

"I told i wasn't, i was zoning". "I was zoning out blah blah", Rylie mocked. "You know what Rylies, fuck this", Robin says tired.

The thing is, he found out that Rylie used him for a bet. It sucked, taking that she used him for his body and played with his feelings

The bet was that if Rylie can get in Robins pants she can get in anybodys. People thought she cant get any guys pants. So she said she could.

_

*6 weeks ago*

"Rylie you can't get into anyone's pants", Jonathan says.

Rylie gasps, she wanted prove them wrong. She wants to be known as a hot sexy girl who can fuck anybody. I guess Robin was he first target. He was just standing there by Vance watching him beat the shut out of the vending machine because it wouldn't give him his twinkys.

"What if i make a bet". Jonathan looked up at her from his tray of food. "Okay whats the bet", He says. "What if i can get into Robin Arellano pants, would that prove it", She says pointing at Robin.

Jonathan giggles. His girlfriend Jessy speaks up, "no fuckinf way hes picking with his woman, some people thinks he gay".

Jonathan nods, Rylie hums and say 'we'll see about that'.

_

*Present day*

It hurt Robin when he found out. But he's starting to think what people say about him is true, maybe he does like guys.

"What are you saying Arellano", Rylie glares. "What im fucking saying Rylie is that your a fucking whore who used me a for bet", Robin yells. More people are starring. Robins does not support slut shaming woman, but he will if its true.

Rylie stood there shocked. "You acted innocent, you acted like you actually liked me for 6 weeks, you talked to my friends so innocently. Acted like an outcast when we hung out with them, complained about finn for no reason". Robin didn't know where this was coming from.

"How did find out", Rylie asks. There were whispers and gasps in the background. Finny sat there in shock ya, but mostly sympathy. Nobody should be a bet, he was and it felt terrible.

"I found out today"

*earlier today"

"Hey Robin", Jonathan says coming up to Robin. "Sup Jonathan", Robin said continueing stacking the red cups for the party.

"Did Rylie tell you anything" Jonathan asks. Robin looks at him confused and shakes his head. Rylie was supposed to end it with Robin and tell him about the bet.
"Oh, i think you should know something".

Jonathan felt bad for Robin, honestly he thought Rylie was joking, so did Jess.

Jonathan showed him the video that someone at his table took, they thought it was funny conversation.

Robin was pissed, shocked, but more than both of those emotions, hurt.

_

*Present day*

Robin looked at her waiting for an apology after he explained but she just looked at the ground. "Fuck you, whatever", He says speed walking out of the house.

Finny looks at Rylie then to the door where Robin was going out of. Everybody went back to normal after that.

Finn decides to follow him. He looks for Robin. Finding him on the side of the road, sitting on the sidewalk.

Finn walks over sitting by him. "Im so sorry Robin" Finn says with tears in his eyes. He hated see Robin like this, dried tears on his cheek. Finny lifts up his hand wiping the fresh new tear from his cheek with his thumb. Robin looks over, looming at Finny. Finn just smiles.

Robin grabs his chin and pulls him into a kiss (OMG JSKALAOKA/ y'all cant have a moment of fluff without my commentary).

Chow anyways, END of chapter. Again credits to ilymasee for the name. I forgot to put it in the last chapter. So here we are. Hope you like it sorry if it was horribly written. I didn't proof read bc I'm lazy so sorry not sorry, ALSO if i keep spelling Rylies name different ways, ignore it, idf remember how i spelled it the first time. Also don't come at me if i changed from past tense writing to the present I'm trying okay

1188words!🤠