15.BAD NEWS...but great news😎

It's been two weeks. Two days after the sleep over Vance set up this dinner date at their local beach. He hooked somebody up who owns the beach to close it down and get permission to set up the date. He laid down Blue roses, Bruce's favorite. He laid down a blanket.

He got Bruce's favorite food

He got Bruce's favorite food. And a strawberry sparkling lemonade.

Bruce loved the date. In the middle of the date Vance coughed up the courage to ask Bruce to date him. "Bruce". "Yes Vance." Bruce said turning to look at Vance. A small smile on his face. "Would you maybe um wanna be a thing?" Vance asked moving motioning his fingers between them. "A thing?" Bruce asked, acting like he doesn't know what he's talking about, teasing him a bit. "Bruce?" Vance said grabbing Bruce's hand. "Would you want to be my boyfriend?" Bruce's eyes watered as he rapidly shook his head up and down.

This is going to the start of a crazy, amazing, loving relationship.

_

Finny decided to go hang out at Robins house for a bit after the sleep over. Him and Robin have been doing good. They decided to keep it slow. They haven't kissed since the night of Rylie's party. Robin respects Finns wishes and is ok with taking it slow. It's just he would like to have some action here and there. He'll never tell Finney that because he knows how self-conscious he is and insecure. But there's no way Robin can validate Finny if his not allowed to even hold his hand.

The day at Robins house was going as usual, they're watching a cheesy rom com (Finny's choice). "Are you hungry Rob?" Finny asks pausing the movie. "A little bit, do you want to make popcorn and cookies?" Robin replies. "Oh my god yes".

Robin, observing every detail of the rom com, silently judging the horrible acting and the cheeseness. Until he hears slight snoring beside him, he turns his head to see Finny passed out with his head on Robins shoulder. Robin felt his stomach do 10,000 back flips.

...

6 hours later...

"I hate when you have to go." Robin says with a frown. "Me too, but Im not going anywhere." Finny says. "Yeah, you want to hangout tomorrow?" Robin asks, grinning like an idiot. "Yeah, Id love too." Finny says returning the smile. Finny leans in and pecks Robin on the lips.

Robins stomach fills with butterfly's. Finny's walks away and was about to walk out the door before Robin pulls him back and pulls him in a long, much needed kiss.

They both grin at each other like idiots.

Robin follows Finn out the door and salutes to him. Which has been coming a leaving ritual to them. Finny salutes back and continues walking home. "Text me when you get home so I know your safe!" Robin shouts.

Finny blows a kiss in return.

_

#1blake-

Liked by: amy_yam, Frostedblake & 36 others! #1blake hanging out with @amy_yam love ya so so much <3

Amy_yam love you so so much more! <33
Liked by the creator!

#1blake nuh uhhh

Frostedblake young love😂

#1blake hahaha your so fucking funny

Frostedblake so salty for no reason

#1blake kill yourself

Frostedblake Ha already tried

_

Along the way home finny picks up Gwen from GRAB ND GO.

The way home Finny is quiet. Gwenny, not noticing her brother's silence, rambling on about her and Amy's hangout. Finny would be rambling with her about Robin.

They made it to their house. Finny still silent.

The open the door to a big surprise. Their Aunt Maddy sitting at the small dining table with their dad across from her. She smiles at them, her smile reminded Finny of his mom's. Confusion growing across Gwen and Finny's faces.

"Hi loves, I miss you so much." Aunt Maddy gleams, her French accent taking over from her poorly done American one. Standing up from her chair to give them a big hug.

"We miss you so much too Aunt Mads." Gwenny exclaims, big smile on her face while she holds on her Aunt like she's going to die if she lets go.

"Oh my god look at you Finny Blake, jeez you grown up to look like a boy version of your mother, both of you look so much like your mother." Aunt Maddy says stepping back to admire her niece and nephew. "We'll come on let's sit down." She says guiding both of them to the table with her hands.

Finny a Gwen sit down next each other, with their Aunt and their dad on the other side of them. Gwenny is across from Terrance and Finny across from Aunt Maddy.

All of them are silent for a moment, until Terrence speaks in his low voice. It was the same voice he used to tell Finny and Gwen that their mother died. When he uses that voice Finny stomach always feels the same way it did that day when he got told. It's a sickening feeling.

"So me and your Aunt came up with an agreement." "What's the agreement Daddy?" Gwen asks, starting to get a little nervous.

"We think it's best for both of you to come and live with me, in France." Aunt Maddy speaks, hopeful that they're reactions will be good.

She had a little to much hope.

Finny's heart drops. 50,000 thoughts spinning in his head. 'What am I going to do about baseball', 'what about school', 'how am I going to see my friends, Robin'.

"What about our friends." Gwen says, seeming she has the same thoughts.

"Well you will make new ones, and we can always visit on breaks or they can come here, I promise you can visit whenever there's a chance ok." Aunt Maddy assures them.

Gwen and Finny look at each other. Having a conversation with their eyes. Pros about being so close to your sibling.

"Ok." Gwen agrees, looking down. Regretting her choice. Aunt Maddy grabs both of their hands. "You are not pressured on doing anything. I just want the best for both of you, and Finny I know you had a hard time finding friends that are just right for you but this can be a fresh start. Leaving all the bad things behind and I promise I'll try to let you visit how many times you want to see your friends".

Finny nods murmurs a okay. "How long do I have to think about this." Finny asks. "I'm leaving tonight, I know that is not at all enough time and I'm so sorry."

Finny looks down at his shoes. Denver has been his home for forever, he loves it here. Even though sometimes he complains about the small town life. But now that he has a chance to leave, he's not having hard time saying no. But the only thing that is stopping him is Robin.

The thing is, if he moves he'll be more closer to his mom. Learn about his culture more.

Feel closer to the person he really needs right now.

He has to decide.

"Ok, I'll go".....

Sorry......

So sorry on the delay, it's my birthday week yay! My birthday is on Friday whoop.

1212 words 🎂

Didn't proof read sorry!