15. - sanctuary

may 5th, 1979los angeles, california

may 5th, 1979
los angeles, california

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"Mmm."

Loud smacks and hushed moans filled the room as Michael and I shamelessly kissed, pecked, and touched. The touching aspect of our relationship had only blossomed today. My hands would trail along his chest all while the pads of his fingertips glided against my back with ease.

I know my boyfriend. Although very shy and timid, he's never subtle about what he wants and right now, as his fingers slowly lowered down my back, I knew he wanted to touch my ass.

"Lori!" I heard Lucas shout at the top of his lungs as he used his hand to bang on my door. Michael hesitantly stopped his kissing but I moaned out in frustration and placed his soft lips back onto mine. I straddled over him, my heart fluttering I felt something long and hard line up with my lower half.

"W-We should get that," Michael mumbled against my lips. I didn't give him a chance to continue his speech as my tongue boldly wrapped around his. He immediately gave in and proceeded to trail his hand downward.

Once his hand grasped as much of my backside as it could, he gave it a firm but gentle squeeze. The feeling his touch gave me always managed to send shivers down my spine but this touch was different. I felt a warm, pooling tension between my legs that made my heart skip a beat.

"Lorraine!"

"C'mon mama," Michael tapped my arm, the synchronicity within our lips ceasing. "Let's get that. It could be important."

My lip formed a pout as I released myself from Michael's grasp and got up from the straddled positioning I was in. I walked to the door and opened it, finding Lucas standing against the door frame lazily.

"We're outta dish soap and milk, momma told me to tell ya."

My eyes squinted at him in a frustrated fit, mostly because he interrupted my time with Michael for something as little as dish soap and milk.

"And I'm assumin' I'm supposed to be the one to go and get said dish soap and milk," I let out a tiresome sigh.

"Aw, you're not as stupid as you seem after all," Lucas teased with a tone that made me want to jab a fist into his stomach. "But yeah, the dishes are pilin' and she wants them cleaned by the time she gets home plus she's gonna be too tired to go to a store by the time she gets off work."

"But it's your turn to do them so why can't you go out and get the damn dish soap?"

"Because I'm still grounded sis. Damn, never mind. You are stupid."

"Boy, if you don't—"

"We'll get the dish soap," Michael commented, my head whipping back in his direction only to discover that he was directly behind me. "It's not an issue, right Rainy?"