T/W/O

It was currently six o'clock but I woke up early to go the gym. It was a constant routine in my life. I did it without failure otherwise I'd feel displaced. I freshened up in the bathroom and got dressed in all black wear as it was still cold outside. I met up with a couple of guards at the entrance and nodded at them before jogging to the local gym. I chose to go to one outside of the school so that I could get familiar with the area. I passed a couple of open bakeries and made a mental note to check them out. I spotted a familiar figure when I entered the gym doing bench presses.

"Zora?" I questioned her as she sat up from all that heavy lifting, the nickname casually rolling of my lips. Her red hair clung to her skin and sweat dripped down her toned body. "fancy meeting you here, not many people from school come to this gym." I looked around and said, "I don't blame them, this gym is way out of the schools area and took me a good 15 minute jog to get here." She agreed and I took off my hoodie and placed it the locker I had just got. She appeared next to me and spoke heavily with a few pauses in between, "wanna do a few reps together?"

I replied with nothing but a mischievous glint. it was currently 7:30 am and we worked out together for about an hour and then found ourselves at one of the bakery I was eyeing. The warm atmosphere and the tempting smell of bread snuck up my nostrils. We sat at a corner table, away from the busy chatters and overlooked people passing in the fogginess. We both ordered sandwiches and coffees. She got suspiciously comfortable and asked me the very question I dreaded," why did you move here?"

I carefully thought out my words and feigned nonchalance, "I needed a change of scenery, South Africa got a bit boring to be honest. I desperately wanted to explore other parts of the world and I mean what kind of an idiot willingly decides to stay in their home country for the rest of their lives?" I shrugged, believing my own answer and hopefully she too took my answer at face value. She pondered and spoke just as our food came, "hmm I never thought of it that way I guess you're right cause there is no ways in hell I'd willingly go back to America." She smiled but it looked slightly forced. "when did you move here?" I switched topics and she gladly took that as a cue to stuff her face with her sandwich, "I was born in America and moved here last year with my brother." I raised a brow inquisitively. Waiting for an answer.

"my brother Alystair, I don't think you've met him yet."

"I haven't really left my dorm except for today actually, Is he in the same grade as us?" I asked as I took the last bite of my sandwich. "yeah, he's my twin actually , a bit of a caution though..." she leaned in, "don't take anything he says personally, he has a habit of spiting people."

"nothing i cant handle I'm sure." I smugly stretched out my arms as she blatantly scoffed at my words. "you say that now until you meet him. You wouldn't even think he's my twin." she said as she finished her food and coffee. "he has my interest now." she sent me a sly look as we left the café and walked back to the school with our duffel bags in hand. "try, lets see how that works out for you."

We continued our walk in comfortable silence and stopped by the garden, Some students were awake now and roaming the school. "see you later, and tomorrow morning gym again?" she shouted my way as she walked backwards. "most definitely." I flexed my biceps to carry out my point. She laughed and did the same thing before entering her dormitory building.

I entered my dorm and got dressed in my school uniform after taking a much needed shower. My muscles ached beneath the freezing water but its a feeling I gladly welcomed. I put on my white beanie before checking myself in the mirror. My braids laid loosely against my face underneath my beanie. I always wore a one, no matter the weather conditions, except when I go to the gym. I packed my things and left the room.

My first class was math and i absolutely hated it. I was fairly good at it but that doesn't make it less bearable. The hallways were empty of students as I lazily strode to class catching the eyes of many but I wasn't in the mood to entertain any of them. I reached my class and opened the door to a commotion. The middle aged white man looked your stereotypical teacher. the students chattering came to a halt when I walked in. I scanned the classroom for any familiar faces, but to my disappointment found none.

"Romen." the teacher lowered his thick rimmed glasses and raised an eyebrow at me. "you're late." he turned a page over of whatever he was explaining. "you think." i said under my breath but the laughter coming from the class proved otherwise.

"since you're already here, solve this." he condescendingly said. he wrote a complex equation down on the board and waved the marker my way. I heard someone scoff my way, they looked oddly familiar. his monolid, cat like eyes were identical to Zora's and his shoulder length raven black hair with a few platinum highlights caught the light at an imposing angle. his glare did his absolutely gorgeous face no justice. I winked at him and his glare deepened along with his scowl. he looked away and faced the window just as the teacher cleared his throat.

I took the marker in my hand and solved the equation as fast as i could. I heard murmuring coming from the room and gave him his marker back as i said, "I'm a little disappointed actually, but for you to reduce me to that level..." i tsked, shoved my hands into my pockets and casually walked to the back of the class. I slumped in an open seat as he cleared his throat and acted as if nothing happened. I already knew the work he was teaching so i chose to instead take in my surroundings. A few of them turned around and kept stealing glances at me.

I looked over to my side and found him, Zora's brother, staring at me with no form of expression revealed behind his blank face. i took the time to get a proper look at him, his ear and elegant eyebrow piercing on his face complemented him so wonderfully. Zora's words lingered in the back of my mind. She was right, you would never in a million years guess that they were twins.

The scraping of chairs pulled me out of my brief admiration. The lesson ended quicker than it started and we were already given homework. Thing is I was a firm believer that homework should really not exist. It doesn't benefit us students in anyway. We can't spend the majority of our time in school, go back home and do our homework, study and the teachers still expect us to be top students. Back at home i never bothered to do my homework though i kept my grades up and I don't think my views were going to change anytime soon.

.........................................................................................

A/N

Give it a chance i swear it gets better as you read on ;)
Thank you all for the reading my luvs!

Don't forget to vote and comment(literally anything you want)

:)