E/I/G/H/T

"Come on." He opened the door and gestured for me to follow him. "Where exactly?" I asked even though i still walked towards him. "You'll see." He replied. People bumped into us and I slightly lost my balance from the alcohol but alystair steadied me with the hold of his hand. I was definitely drunk. He menuvered his way through the people, guiding me right behind him.

We made it two feet out of the door before i asked, "where are we going?" He smirked but kept quiet. We were halfway to across the road when we met jessica and her friends. Alystair groaned from beside me and harshly dropped my hand.  "Romen, your leaving already?" She fake pouted. "Yeah I don't feel well, right alystair?" I held my palm on my stomach and nudged Alystair. "Yeah, from seeing your faces and now i wanna throw up." I gawked at him, and Jessica rolled her eyes at him. "Why are you even here anyways?" He pointed at me saying, "We have things to do so i came to pick him up." He casually lied. She contemplated but ended up backing down. "Okay I'll see you at school." She winked at me and I smiled at her. I got up from my crouched position and laughed at him, his lips curved upwards slightly.

"Come on, i was serious about hating parties." He gestured with the flick of his head towards the street. We walked in comfortable silence away from the raging house. We turned a corner and the sight blew my mind. A mclaren 765 LT matte black laid before my eyes. It made all the other cars look mediocre and that in itself is saying something since most cars here are from the top automobile companies. "This is yours?" I pointed at the machine. "What do you think?" He cockily asked. I did a second take at the car and still couldn't believe it. This isn't a car you see just anywhere. I say my parents are wealthy humbly especially my mom, but what is a teenager doing with such an expensive car? I've driven my fair share of super cars back at home but this, this is a thing of its own.

"You coming or what?" He unlocked the car and got in. I followed suit. The  interior was lined with yellow stitching and belts. He started the car and it roared to life. He drove out of the parking with one hand and opened the windows. I threw my hands out the window and screamed out of happiness, "fuck!" A chuckle could be heard from besides me. I put my head back in the car and asked the question, "where are we going Alyss?" The nickname rolled off my tongue easily with a smirk plastered on my face. 

"don't call me that." He grumbled.

"Friends make nicknames for each other." He frowned and briefly turned his head to me before focusing on the road. "Friends? who said were friends?" I tsked and explained. "You came to the party when i asked you too, you can tolerate me more than others and now your taking me wherever, oh and you said i should get to know you." I listed them on my fingers and turned my head to him. "Do non-friends do that?" I rested my head on the seat. "I'm not a fan of the term friends, I haven't really had any." I fake gasped. "Really, i never would have thought." He pushed me to the window and mumbled,"shut up." 

"Why don't you have friends anyways,  literally all the girls and guys fan over you and I only just came here."

He replied blankly, "I don't like people, they annoy me. There's really nothing more to it." I turned my frame fully towards him, "I don't blame you, people really suck."

"Say's the one who hangs around people all day. I've literally never seen you by yourself." He scoffed but his words held a certain truth to them. "I don't like being alone." I smiled sadly and we drove in silence as I drifted off to sleep.

-omen, romen wake up, we're here." Alystair shook me awake. "Alyss?" My brain was foggy from alcohol and sleep. "Where are we?" I looked around and was faced with a building of luxurious apartments and alystair staring intently at me. "Mine and Zora's apartment." He fetched a hoodie from the back behind his seat and threw it at me. "It's cold." He clarified. I put it on while asking, "why do you have an apartment?"

"When its the school holidays and because none of our parents live in England." We got out of the car and walked towards his apartment. "Aren't we going to get in trouble for not being in our rooms?" I asked as i checked the time and it was eleven at night. "

No, it's Saturday tomorrow and they only check register in the afternoon." We walked into the apartment and the warm atmosphere made me sigh. I sat on the couch with an audible thump and texted Zoren and Zainab in the group chat to make sure they were okay.

"Alysss" i whined and he appeared right in front of me. "What romen, what is it?" He asked out of annoyance. "I'm tired." I stated as my eyes slowly started closing. "Come on lets go sleep then." He walked away and i followed him into his room, i think. My mind was too tired to even make out anything. "I need to shower. Fuck" i cursed out of irritation. "You can shower in there and here are clothes." He gave me a set of grey sweatpants, a white oversized tee and a towel. I took my time showering and brushing my teeth with the extra toothbrush I found, mine now. I got out expecting to see him but the room was empty. I crawled into the bed seconds before he disturbed me.

"What are you doing in my bed?" He deadpanned between pauses. "Sleeping dumbass." I mumbled. "Sleep on the floor, I don't share my bed." He tried moving my legs. "No my back is sore." I groaned. He climbed on top of my back and placed his hands at the very bottom of my t-shirt. "Oh really, here?" He mocked me. "Leave me alone." I mumbled into the pillow. His hand trailed underneath my shirt slightly then I remembered.

I shot up, turning him onto his back and pinning him to the bed. "Don't." I growled. I was livid. Angry at myself that someone nearly found out. My head dropped down and memories clouded my vision. "Hey." His hands brushed against both sides of my face and gently brushed my braids out of my face. "Look at me." I slowly brought my face up and breathed heavily, my nose was so close to his. "I won't do it again but if anything is wrong please tell me." He begged me sincerely. There was no sarcasm, rudeness or mockery in his eyes or words. "Okay?" He intently waited for an answer but I didnt want to speak so i just nodded. He straightened the bottom of my shirt and brought my neck to the crook of his.

Is this what friends do? I moved away from him and faced my head away from his on the other side of the king sized bed and drifted into slumberland with only one thought on my mind.

My scars.

A/N

I JUST WANNA SAY THANK YOU FOR 62 READS!! I LEGIT NEARLY CRIED WHEN I SAW THAT :)

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT

THANK YOU AGAIN MY LOVIES ;)