Chapter 1

*At the Airport *

A tall handsome man in a black suit, with his hair styled with gel, walked out the check-out area proudly in a pair of shiny and pointed black boots.
He's none other than Kim Taehyung, the new President of their family business, "gofood" a food company. He's followed by his secretary, Min Yoongi - also a handsome man, a bit shorter than the boss, black suit with glasses on, carrying his boss's luggage. They are returning from abroad after a long time.

As Taehyung was walking, a woman, while on a call was coming from the opposite side. She was completely unaware of her surroundings and thus collided with Taehyung. On one hand she had a bag while holding a cup of coffee on the other. Due to the collision, the coffee cup went flying from her hand. The woman was offended.

/* A/n : I will be using "W/n" for the woman's dialogues and "TH" for Taehyung's dialogues */

W/n : What the hell !?

*while both of them turns to each other*

The woman's features immediately softens and she becomes flustered by the handsome man in front of her.

TH : This is absurd !

*he gives a stern look and turns back to start walking while raising his hand to his well styled hair giving it some shape *

What the woman did not know was, Taehyung didn't say those last words to her. But at this point she was taken aback and terribly offended ! She disgustingly looks up and yelled..

W/n : What ? What did you just say ?

Suddenly someone came behind her and said, "Don't worry, he wasn't talking with you". The already agitated woman while looking back bursted again, "And who are –" , before even finishing she saw the handsome face of his secretary and becomes flustered while Yoongi walks past her. She kept staring at their direction for a while before collecting herself.

As Yoongi reaches where Taehyung was standing, he sighs saying, " You should be clearer about who you are talking to Sir, she misunderstood...", he was cut-off by Taehyung saying, "Can you believe this ad ?", while looking at a big advertisement board playing an advertisement of their company. Taehyung complains about the ad being a trash as one could hardly tell the product that was being promoted and also it was some nameless celebrity standing like a fool in the ad. Yoongi agrees to this and says that he hasn't seen this guy before. Taehyung orders him to find out the person in charge of this ad immediately. With that they left the airport.

 With that they left the airport

This was the ad...
It said -
" PREMIUM DUMPLINGS
DELICIOUS DUMPLINGS MADE WITH CAREFULLY SELECTED PREMIUM INGREDIENTS.
DO YOU WANT TO EAT WITH ME ?"

*At the Company *

A cute man, in a white over-all was seen preparing a dish with fish and mixing ingredients, when his phone rang. The screen read "Jin hyung" He could only be heard saying, "Yes, Jin hyung. Oh, already ? Yes, I'm on my way. Okay." He changed his over-all and picked up his Id-card which read, "Jeon Jungkook". He made his way through the crowded corridors to where his team mates. Kim Seokjin, Kim Namjoon and Jung Hoseok (the new hire) were waiting for him outside the auditorium.

/* I will be using "Jk" for Jungkook, "Jin" for Seokjin and "Joon" for Namjoon */

Jk : Hey, Jin hyung !

Jin : Why were you late ?

Jk : Because of the mackerel

Joon : Take it easy, will you ?

*Joon and Hoseok sniffs aggressively*

Joon : Yoye... you stink of fish !!!

Jk : Is it that bad ? I really can't tell.

Joon : How could you not ? Come here...

*sprays a whole lot of deo on Jungkook* (don't ask me from where he got that..lol)

Jin : It's fine. It just proves how hard you're working as a researcher.

Hearing this, Jungkook jumped forward to give a quick hug to Jin while smiling adorably but only to be pushed back by a scrunched nosed Jin. But Jungkook being Jungkook ended up side-hugging Jin's hand.

"The inauguration will start soon. Please be seated..." was heard from the auditorium. They decided to walk in. They entered the hall first Hoseok, followed by Namjoon, followed by Jin with a scrunched nose and sniffing his hand which was Jungkook with a disgusted face and finally Jungkook. They found themselves seats in the third to last row. There were five empty seats. All sat in the order they entered but when Jungkook was about to sit on the seat beside Jin, he pushed him to the seat beside keeping a seat empty between them. Jungkook being confused looked sideways at Jin to see him signaling with his hand waving infront of his scrunched nose with a face screaming "YOU STINK !!!". So JUngkook ended up sitting at the furthest seat with a aseat between him and Jin with an awkward smile.

They have never seen their new President as he was abroad all the while. They are only acquainted with their Chairman, Mr. Kim Suho, who is Kim Taehyung's grandfather. But they were well aware of the various rumours that floated around. They could already confirm one of them - "He is a workaholic", he's joining office right from the day he arrived. Another one hat they were yet to confirm was – "He's godly handsome !"

They were merely discussions on it when the host announced, "Please welcome Mr. Kim for the inaugurating speech..." and with that walking in on the stage a man...

______________________________________

There goes the first chapter guys...

I think I won't be making the chapters  longer than this...what say ?

Please leave a vote and comment your opinions 🤌🏼🥺

Also if you come across any typos or grammatical errors, please do inform me 🙂

29/03/23