Chapter 4

Miss meh ?

Sorry for being late 🥺👉🏼👈🏼

Long chapter  ahead to compensate y'all..!!

Hope you enjoy reading 🤗

______________________________________

<< Since am updating after long,  I'll continue from the previous chapter so the flow goes well... >>

*Prev chap*

They both started a staring contest, Taehyung in anticipation of his upcoming project and the Chairman preparing himself before speaking of the project. Taehyung leans closer with a questioning look to his grandfather and so does the Chairman.

The tension in the air kept increasing with Yoongi staring at the duo in anticipation...

-------

The Chairman took a quick glance at Yoongi, and then looked at Taehyung, gripping his walking stick hard and pulling it upwards infront of Taehyung's face, he squints his eyes in determination and says --

"Marriage !"

Taehyung rolled his eyes and leaned back, scoffing silently at his grandfather. While Yoongi almost choked in air and asked the Chairman  immediately,
"Are you getting married Sir !? "

"Not me, you brat !!", the Chairman retorted with irritation.

Taehyung walked to his office, followed by the Chairman with Yoongi trailing behind him. As he enters the office, without turning back, he says that he's too young to get married and so it's a total NO for the so-called 'project'.

"But I'm not getting any younger, you know -- Is it too much to ask to see my grandson with a wife?"

"Yes, it's too much. I'm not seeing anyone, and I don't plan anytime soon. Besides I have a lot of work to do...", Taehyung scoffed back while opening his coat and hanging it in a hook, still facing his back to the other two in his office.

"That's why I've arranged all the blind dates for you", the Chairman continued with an amused glint in his eyes and a smirk plastered on his face.

"What ?", his eyes widened.

"I've prepared a list of 20 elite, single ladies in the business world for you to meet. All you have to do is show up."

Yoongi politely cut him off saying with a blank face --
"You made the list yourself? Wow, that couldn't have been easy. "

"That's right. It wasn't easy. If I had anyone else do it, the entire finance sector would be buzzing with rumours. So--"

This time the Chairman was cut-off by Taehyung saying that he has wasted time and that he won't be going to any if the arranged dates ever. With that he sat on his chair loosening his tie a bit.

"Ayiii you little brat. What am I going to do with you? ", the Chairman was ready to throw hands at his grandson. But just then his phone ringed. It was an alarm and it read --
"9 PM. Time to watch drama"

"It's time already huh?"
With that he walked to the couch in the office and switched on the television there, a show "Be Strong Guem Hi"  started playing introducing the main characters.