Chapter 2

*At the Company*

A godly handsome man, in a black suit, with glasses on and styled hair walked in. Hoseok sqeaked "oh my god... he's super handsome!!!" As everyone applaused loudly, Jin looked somewhat confused..." isn't he --" and the man started speaking...
"Hello everyone..." The old man, Kim Suho-The Chairman was sitting right at the front row with few of the senior colleagues. He seemed too offended for some reason, "Why is he--" , he was cut-off as the man on stage continues speaking -
"I am Chief Secretary Min Yoongi, here on behalf of President Kim."

While there were flashes from the media, whispers were also heard, "What's going on?" ,"The Chief Secretary?" as everyone expected their new President to hold the inauguration speech. Meanwhile Min Yoongi continued with his speech -
" I will now deliver his inauguration address ."
The Chairman is agitated beyond limits as he gives a swing of his walking stick at Yoongi on stage while he continues with a nervous gulp on noticing that. He continued with a straight face...

" Thank you to everyone who arranged today's ceremony, even though I clearly told you I didn't want one. I hope going forward, we will meet for business matters, not for such impractical and ceremonial events. I will properly introduce myself soon. Thank you. "

[This is what Kim Taehyung had to say for the inauguration 😂 ]

As the Chief Secretary ended the President's speech, the Chairman facepalmed irritatingly and once again whispers were heard, "Is that all ?" and some irritated murmurs of the employees while maximum stood up from their seats to leave the hall when Min Yoongi ended his speech with "That is all ." The Chairman swinged his walking stick at Min Yoongi and remarked angrily, "God...these bastards..!! damn it...!!" and rushed out the hall with his colleagues with his blood boiling while the Chief Secretary gulped again. With that the flashes from media became brighter and the clicks became louder. Most of the employees strode out the hall irritated while some of them found the situation very amusing. Hoseok and Namjoon sat with a dumbfounded expression and Jin had his eyebrows raised and asked, "So where is the President ?" while Jungkook giggled showing his bunny teeth and replied, "the new President sure seems like an interesting person" with an amused grin.

*At a Golf course*

A man in his 50s took a shot but it didn't go straight. The already agitated man, surrounded by a group of people, yelled in more irritation, "Why won't it go straight? Come on!" He was visibly drunk, as his bodies swayed from one side to other. A middle aged woman quickly came up to him for support and comforted him by saying that he was just stressed because of the Chairman's grandson. Soon one of them chimed in agreeing to it and saying, "Everyone thought you were going to become the new President" and another man added, "that kid snatched it away" while the other one tried to butter up by saying, "We still believe in you Mr. Park !" and gives a gift to Mr. Park smiling sheepishly. They all appeared to be employees of the company gofood. Just then someone hits the ball straight to the hole. They exclaimed in surprise and as their shocked faces turned back to see who it was, they found none other than their new president, Kim Taehyung walking towards them in all his glory. 

As Taehyung walked to them, Mr. Park smiled and asked him, "What are you doing here? What about the inauguration? " Taehyung smiled back and said with a blank and straight face, "I heard you are working very hard, taking bribes from friends and relatives and even from your mistress (the woman with them) to sell contracts to be our partners." Mr. Park cuts him off by saying that these are all rumors and he was cut-off by a stern faced Taehyung saying, "You even hired a D-list celeb for the company ad just because he's your nephew. I saw it at the airport." Mr. Park tried denying but Taehyung took a step forward towards Mr. Park leaning his body on the golf stick he was holding with one hand and his other hand in his pockets (looking damn hot and intimidating... omg just imagine !!! 🤭) and further added, "You must have thought that it was okay to take the advantage of the company like that since the chairman turned a blind eye to whatever you do." Mr. Park tries to deny again with a nervous smile only to get cut-off again as Taehyung continued, "I've not been attentive to the company matters, while I was abroad but I intend to pay closer attention from now on. I'll see you tomorrow then Mr. Park", warning him with a sly smile and started walking back.

Mr. park tried calling him back to talk things out, "Hey President Kim..", "President Kim wait...!" and started chasing him but he tripped and fell own while the others rushed to check if he was fine. Just then the water sprinklers on the field started off startling them as they got wet in the empty course with the night sky and tall lights hovering over them, while Taehyung walked away raising his left hand to run through his styled hair.

 Just then the water sprinklers on the field started off startling them as they got wet in the empty course with the night sky and tall lights hovering over them, while Taehyung walked away raising his left hand to run through his styled hair

The scene is from the kdrama itself...
it looks beautiful isn't it ?
But well, the situation wasn't 😅

______________________________________

I would keep this chapter till here, though I wanted to write more but it'll get too long...

Or you want longer chapters ?
Tell me...

So, how's it so far ????

Are y'all liking it !?!!?

Please do vote and comment your opinions...it'll really make my day
🤌🏼🥺🤧

Also, there might be some typos, so if you come across any do let me know.
Thank you 😊

If you got time take a peek at my other book, "Swimming Love", it's a sweet story and also my first book. Need your support 🥺

Edit : Longer chapters are waiting... don't worry 😌

31/03/23