Chapter 7

Thank you so much for the 1k+ views 🥺🤧

Also am soooo very sorry for updating THIS late !!!!

Hope you enjoy reading 🤗

______________________________________

"My name is Kim Taehyung."

Jungkook, still maintaining the rude concept, took the card from his hand and asked -

"What? Kim, what?"

"Kim Taehyung", Taehyung repeated while leaning in for Jungkook's card.

"Kim Taehyung?" Kookie repeated with a smirk and pulled his hand back, the one which had his (Jimin's) card, amused. While Taehyung looked at him with a what-the-fuck look before he got the card feom Jungkook, who was totally in his character.

But not for long.

Jungkook traced his fingers over the card and repeated Taehyung's name while flipping the card over. And as soon as he flipped to the back side of the card, his eyes widened. The smirk got replaced with shock and panic.

[ The words in italics are what they are saying in their mind... ]

What ?

Kim Taehyung?

The President of our Company, Kim Taehyung?

He was literally screaming to himself at this point, but he had to maintain his composure in front of his blind date. It was as if he froze momentarily while staring at the card he's holding with both his hands.

On the other hand, our dear President Kim was unbothered before he noticed the expression of his blind date.

"Mr. Park?"

Not getting any response, he tried again

"Mr. Park?"

"Yes?" , Jungkook's head snapped up.

"Is something wrong?", Taehyung asked with concern laced in his voice.

"No, nothing at all !!" Jungkook grinned his best smile back, amused, trying his best to mask his baffled state with it. He fake laughed and hurriedly -

"I need to visit the washroom, please excuse me..." and before even finishing he was up on his feet ready to dash out of the place. He turned on his heels the moment he finished saying, mentally thanking all the gods and godesses for not making him stutter.

Taehyung sat there dumbfounded, while scratching his neck sheepishly as he saw the figure of his blind date visibly stumbling on his way to the washroom, after asking for the way to a staff there, having no clue what happened with the boy.

-------

Currently Jungkook is frantically pacing through the long hall like washroom, trying his best to connect to his bestfriend.

"Jiminahhh, please pick up...pleaseeeee!!!"

But everytime a robotic voice replied with, "Please leave your message after the tone."

"Jimin, you crazy bitch!!"

Saying Jungkook was hella nervous would still be an understatement. He kept pacing back and forth to stop in front of the mirrors and looked at his reflection.

"This is craz--"

Suddenly an idea struck his brilliant mind.

"Right!", he squealed excited.