Chapter 6

You know, it will take 0.01 sec to click on the vote button and less than a minute to comment :') 🌝🔪

I was supposed to write some more n update around an hour earlier. But guess what !?

I opened the app n found 500+ words missing 🙄

I felt soooo annoyed I swear !!

Had to rewrite again, I tried to write it exact but has been changes here n there. So am just updating till where I re wrote. I'm too annoyed to write more rn !! 🗿

Anyways...

Hope you enjoy 🤗

______________________________________

"Jeon Jungkook, why did you have to go and lose your temper?"

Jungkook was currently sitting on the stairs of her company building and whining to himself while looking at the fine notice that he received right in the morning for breaking the sign board of the shop owner and hitting his forehead with his phone hard.

"Wait, the total is 800,000 won...

...My tiny monthly pay minus money for my savings, work loan and spending money...I barely have anything left.

Where am I going to get 800,000 won? Ahhhh !!" He ended with a groan while pulling his hairs and fake crying. He immediately looked up and composed himself before taking a quick glance round him to check if anybody witnessed his misery.

He quickly got up and went up to his team cabin. Jin and Hoseok were already in and were discussing about some work when he entered his cabin. As he entered, Namjoon came running from somewhere while yelling-

"Do you know? Do you know? You haven't heard. I'm the only who heard right?" He finished while panting hard.

The other three looked at him in anticipation as he continued-

"Don't freak out when I say okay?-

Mr. Park got fired."

Jk : WHAT !? He gasped.

Jin : Are you sure you heard right?

He's one of the Chairman's men, but he got fired?

Jk : Why did he get fired? He gasped again.

Joon : Apparently, he's been accepting bribed from the subcontractors. He ended with dramatic expressions.

Jungkook gasped, yet again as he covered his mouth with his palm.

Hoseok, being the newbie, just enjoyed the drama silently.

Jin : I heard President Kim is really strict. So it's true.

Joon : I know, right?

He then took a quick glance at his co-workers and with an awkward laugh asked, " Y'all don't look much shocked though !"

Just then Jungkook's phone rang..."Hello...Jiminah...", he answered softly.

[ Time skip, cuz the author's a lazy granny ]

Jungkook and Jimin were currently in a restaurant, seated opposite to each other. Well, Jimin called his Kookie to ask what happened with Mingyu last night and so they met up to talk about it over lunch. Jungkook explained everything while eating and soon as he finished a sharp shriek laugh was heard in the restaurant, earning enough attention (none cared the glares though!).

"So you got ahead of youself and ended up completely ruining sombody's event." Jimin confirmed while still laughing his heart out.

"Hey, you're partially responsible. You are the one who put those ideas in my head!" Jungkook snapped back irritated.