𝟻-𝙱𝚘𝚗𝚍

𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟻 𝚘𝚏 "𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚊𝚗𝚢" 𝚁𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚜𝚘 𝚏𝚊𝚛 𝚘𝚗 𝚊 𝟷-𝟷𝟶 𝚜𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚎...𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚢'𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛! 𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛. 𝙸'𝚖 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚞𝚙𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚠𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚊 𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚔 𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎  𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚋𝚎 𝚐𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚒𝚏 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚝𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏 𝚘𝚛 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚘𝚘 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚝, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚐𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎...𝚗𝚎𝚛𝚟𝚎 𝚠𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐.

"𝙱𝚘𝚗𝚍"

𝙾𝙼𝙽𝙸𝚂𝙲𝙸𝙴𝙽𝚃

The entire household sat quietly as they watched the news of a big storm approaching the area.

Worry drifted through them as they sat concerned and afraid.

"We ain't had a predicted storm like this in years." Mathew spoke as he stood up. "We've got lots of work to do in preparation. I say we start now and be in the house by the time the storm begins. We usually shut off the generators when our power goes out so we can save as much energy as possible so anything you need juiced up, do it now. Let's get to work." He demanded as everyone stood up.

"Beyoncé." Solange called as she walked over to her. "Wanna be my partner for todays work?" She smiled as Beyoncé chuckled, shaking her head.

"You just want me to do all the darn work, so no."

"I just wanna bond with my big sister! Ever since Onika got here you act like I don't exist." Solange frowned to her. "Id feel bad if that were true but it ain't. You don't even like me being around you."

"That was yesterday! Todays a new day!"

"Okay, Kirk Franklin. You said you lie like we're family friends in public, right? Or am I confused?" Beyoncé questioned and Solange choked. "Shhh the past."

"Anyway, Onika's bein' moody...last night when we got home she was just suddenly angry at me so I ain't botherin' her til she apologizes for gettin' so angry." Beyoncé spoke stubbornly while walking outside.

"Hey, Beyoncé!" Jordan spoke as he ran after her. "Hi there." She grinned while rubbing his head and walking into the barn.

"I'm gonna tag along with you today!" He said while taking her hat from her head and putting it on himself.