𝟽-𝙲𝚊𝚛𝚎

𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟽 𝚘𝚏 "𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚊𝚗𝚢" 𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢'𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚢 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙿𝙻𝙴𝙰𝚂𝙴 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚙 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚛𝚒𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝙰𝚕𝚢𝚜𝚜𝚊 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚢 𝚘𝚗 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔. 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚏 𝙸 𝚍𝚘. 𝙼𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚍. 𝙸 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚢'𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢. 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚢'𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛!

"𝙲𝚊𝚛𝚎"

𝙾𝙼𝙽𝙸𝚂𝙲𝙸𝙴𝙽𝚃

"Beyoncé have you seen my eyeliner?" Onika asked as she walked out from the bathroom and saw Beyoncé sitting with Alyssa. "No, you can borrow Solange's, I'll just tell her I used it." She smiled while hugging on Alyssa.

"Can y'all not hug where I lay my head? Let alone sit? Or have her-"

"Sweet Pea, please!" Beyoncé cried while standing up. "She gets angry with me for no reason, Beyoncé. Tell your friend to chill." Alyssa sighed as she grabbed her purse.

"Onika and Alyssa, y'all ate both very dear to me, stop fightin' please." She grinned while turning to Alyssa.

"Mind steppin' out?"

"Sure." She smiled before walking to the door. "Is she going to leave too or-"

"Onika always stays when I change clothes. I get confused sometimes." Beyoncé chuckled embarrassingly as Onika waved Alyssa out and closed the door.

"I do not feel like stocking shelves all day." Beyoncé spoke while removing her shirt.

"I see you're getting abs." Onika chuckled, looking at her.

"Mhm. After embarassin' myself during that race, I need to get in shape. I've been goin' to the gym everyday after work and days when I'm at the market."

"Working out for me?" Onika smiled and she shook her head. "For my self confidence." She grinned as she turned to Onika.

" She grinned as she turned to Onika