𝟷𝟾-𝚁𝚎𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚝

𝙷𝚎𝚢 𝚢'𝚊𝚕𝚕!! 𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟾 𝚘𝚏 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚊𝚗𝚢! 𝙾𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚝𝚠𝚘 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚕𝚎𝚏𝚝!!! 𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝!!! 𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜. 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 ♥️ 𝚒𝚝 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜 𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚘 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚢.

"𝚁𝚎𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚝"

𝙾𝙼𝙽𝙸𝚂𝙲𝙸𝙴𝙽𝚃

(𝙰𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗...𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍!!! 𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢!)

"Sweet Pea." Beyoncé whispered whilst tickling her. "Huh-" She slowly opened her eyes. Once they adjusted they widened and she sat speechless.

"It's Christmas! Get up!" Beyoncé smiled as Onika stood stunned

"It's Christmas! Get up!" Beyoncé smiled as Onika stood stunned. "Beyoncé-"

"Hm?" She questioned. "You look stunning." She spoke as she grabbed her waist and kissed her. "I'm flattered. My Christmas outfits look great every year." She grinned as she sat Onika's outfit out. "We're matching. Get dressed, we're gonna open gifts when everyone gets changed." She smiled whilst sitting on the bed.

"You're just gonna watch?"

"Mhm." Beyoncé crossed her legs whilst leaning back. "You are so fine, Sweet Pea." Beyoncé closed her eyes as Onika began to straddle her. "If only we could stay in bed all day." Onika chuckled as she kissed her.

She could feel Beyoncés hands move from bra to the lace of her panties before releasing light whimper. "Move before I get carried away." Beyoncé groaned as Onika stood and finished getting dressed.