𝟼-𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚢

𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟼 𝚘𝚏 "𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚊𝚗𝚢" 𝙸 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚗'𝚝 𝚞𝚙𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚊 𝚋𝚒𝚝, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘. 𝙼𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚍. 𝙸 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚢'𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢. 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚢'𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛!

"𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚢"

𝙾𝙼𝙽𝙸𝚂𝙲𝙸𝙴𝙽𝚃

It was a couple days after the storm and thankfully nobody had severe colds. Onika and Beyoncé had colds but not too intense where Tina and Robert would let either of them stay from school.

"Mama I can barely breathe!" Beyoncé cried while putting her toothpaste on her toothbrush. "You need to go to school to get your education. I don't wanna hear anymore whining out of you, Giselle. Understood?" Tina spoke irritated as she stared at her daughter. "Yes ma'am."  Beyoncé sighed while wiping her eyes and beginning to brush her teeth.

"Onika if you don't get up and go to school you can kiss going to that homecoming dance and game goodbye." Robert spoke firmly as she jumped up.

"And you wonder where I get my manipulative genes from." She scoffed while walking into the bathroom next to Beyoncé.

"Mornin' Sweet Pea." Beyoncé yawned as she handed her the toothpaste.

Onika didn't say anything in return, but in her defense she was half asleep.

"Sweet Pea you're spillin' my mouth wash!" Beyoncé spoke which caused her to wake up fully.

"Shit! I'm sorry, Beyoncé." Onika shook her head as Beyoncé wiped her off. "It's okay. I see you ain't get much sleep last night. Neither did I."

"Well on top of your snoring, I could barely breathe and it was so hot all night." Onika sighed while pouring them both a cup full of medicine.

"I'll get mama to bring the extra fan in the room. You wanna sleep by my humidifier? I don't mind sharin' it."

"Yes please. Thanks Beyoncé." Onika sighed while putting her hair into a bun.

Onika walked from the restroom and to her clothes then began searching for an outfit.

"Sweet pea, I just don't get it. You have long luxurious hair but you always wear those wigs. I think your hair is gorgeous as is." Beyoncé spoke truthfully as she began to undress.

"I just like trying different stuff." Onika spoke as she walked over to her.

" Onika spoke as she walked over to her