𝟸𝟶-𝙾𝚞𝚝𝚜𝚎𝚝

𝙷𝚎𝚢 𝚢'𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚕 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚏 𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚊𝚗𝚢! 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚏𝚊𝚛, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚞𝚙𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚝.

"𝙾𝚞𝚝𝚜𝚎𝚝"

𝙾𝙼𝙽𝙸𝚂𝙲𝙸𝙴𝙽𝚃

I haven't updated in a minute so here is how the previous chapter ended.

"I think they're all asleep." Beyoncé spoke as she looked at the others. "They are." Onika looked at them before resting back on Beyoncé.

She grabbed her hand and sighed before kissing it. "I'm really gonna miss you. So much."

"I'm gonna miss you too. But I'll make it my duty to visit you whenever I can. I'll be in contact with you 24/7."

"When do you leave?" Onika questioned whilst turning to her. "Well, my dad wants to leave the night of graduation after we celebrate. He booked the tickets and all."

"That's when I'm supposed to leave? I start classes June 1st." Onika sighed as Beyoncé held her.

"Even if we're far apart, we won't let that get in between us." Beyoncé smiled before kissing her forehead.

"I love you so much." Onika squeeze her hand before bringing it to her lips.

"I love you so much more Sweet Pea."

(𝙰𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗...𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍!!! 𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢!)

Onika and Beyoncé laid entangled within each others bodies whilst staring up at the ceiling. "That was really our last night together." Onika sighed whilst messing Beyoncé's hair. "I feel sick to my stomach. I don't even want to get out of bed."

"My hearts broken, my Sweet Pea is about to leave me." Beyoncé grasped onto her tightly. "Long distance isn't always a bad thing...some of my favorite TV couples did it snd managed perfectly."

"Well, Sweet Pea this is real life! What if I cheat on you?!" Beyoncé worried as she sat up. "Beyoncé if you think you're gonna cheat on me then let's end this right here." Onika scoffed as Beyoncé shook her head. "I ain't mean it like that, I meant it like what if somethin' happens that separates us for good? Long distance almost never works out." Beyoncé shook her head.