𝟷𝟼-𝙴𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍

𝙷𝚎𝚢 𝚢'𝚊𝚕𝚕!! 𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟼 𝚘𝚏 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚊𝚗𝚢! 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚏𝚊𝚛, 𝚠𝚎'𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚖𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚍! 𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚊𝚕𝚕! 𝙴𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢! 𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚐𝚘 𝚊𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝! 😘

"𝙴𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍"

𝙾𝙼𝙽𝙸𝚂𝙲𝙸𝙴𝙽𝚃

It was a week prior to Christmas and both the Knowles and Maraj family were eager to spend the Christmas season in their Upstate New York cabin. The house rested silently as the clocks read 3:59 AM. The moment it struck 4 AM, Beyoncé jumped out of bed and ran into the hallway. Whilst running towards the light switch she ran into her father, causing them to headbutt. "Fuck." She groaned before turning on the light and holding her head.

"I see you woke up at the same time I did." Mathew chuckled before helping her up. "I just thought I'd get everyone's bags downstairs and into the car. We head to the airport once everyone's dressed and ready." He spoke.

"Okay."

"Beyoncé I hope we can still enjoy this trip. I'm really trying to keep my distance so I haven't been around much, I just want you and your sister to enjoy Christmas."

"I really don't wanna talk about this right now but okay. I appreciate that. I'll wake everyone up." Beyoncé spoke as she walked off. She woke everyone up before walking into her bedroom to Onika.

"Sweet Pea, we gotta get changed." Beyoncé whispered whilst pulling her up. "Oh- okay." Onika nodded as she rubbed her eyes. "You want me to make you coffee?" Beyoncé questioned as Onika shook her head. "I'm okay, Bey. I'm gonna go to the bathroom." She spoke as she walked off and to the bathroom. Beyoncé began to make up their bed before grabbed both her and Onika's luggage and walking it to the living room.

"Oh- Hi Amira and Amira's mom." Beyoncé spoke as Onika peeked out of the restroom and walked out to them. "What're yall doing here?" She questioned.

"Yeah this is a family only trip, sorry." Jordan shook his head whilst looking at them.

"Your dad said it was okay if we tagged along for the trip." Amira's mother spoke as Onika turned to him. "They didn't have any holiday plans and It was fine with Tina and Mathew." Robert spoke whilst walking Onika and Jordan outside. "It's our first Christmas without mom and your plan is to just act like you can fill her spot with someone you barely know?" Onika questioned as he shook his head. "No, Onika. That's not my plan-"

"That's what it looks like? Our first Christmas without her and you want to bring in a woman. Without consulting us at that." Onika crossed her arms.