𝟷𝟶-𝙻𝚞𝚜𝚝

𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟶 𝚘𝚏 "𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚊𝚗𝚢" 𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛. 𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢'𝚊𝚕𝚕! 𝙼𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚍. 𝙸 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚢'𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢. 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚢'𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛!

𝙼𝙰𝙺𝙴 𝚂𝚄𝚁𝙴 𝚃𝙾 𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙳 𝙼𝚈 𝙽𝙴𝚆𝙴𝚂𝚃 𝙱𝙾𝙾𝙺 𝙷𝙰𝙻𝙾! 𝙸 𝚆𝙾𝚄𝙻𝙳 𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚂𝚄𝙿𝙿𝙾𝚁𝚃 𝚈𝙰𝙻𝙻!

"𝙻𝚞𝚜𝚝"

𝙾𝙼𝙽𝙸𝚂𝙲𝙸𝙴𝙽𝚃

Onika and Beyoncé woke up with yet another pounding headache and migraine.

Every day for the past 3 weeks they'd been getting both drunk and high together. The feeling was nothing but joy for them.

That was until the morning after.

They had decided to head home, not because they missed their families, but because they had no more clothes.

"Onika your dad is spamming my phone again." Beyoncé groaned as Onika sighed.

"He's just worried." Onika huffed while grabbing she and Beyoncés bags and taking them to the living room.

"Same with mama. She's worried sick. We need to let them know we're alive." Beyoncé suggested as she nodded. "It was so nice having y'all!" Kendra grinned while hugging Onika.

"Yeah sure." Beyoncé spoke dryly as she carried the bags down and they eventually made their way home.

The walked into the house to their enraged and worried parents.

"Onika Tanya Maraj." Robert pointed as she shushed him. "Walk with me, daddy." She waved him over as Beyoncé hugged her mother. "We have had so much goin' on mama I'm sorry."

"I was worried sick! Don't ever pull that shit again, Giselle?! Do you understand me? 3 weeks?!" Tina fussed as Beyoncé sighed. "I know mama. I'm sorry." Beyoncé hugged her before kissing her forehead.

"Don't skip school like that again, Beyoncé." Her father warned as she turned to him and scoffed. "Y'all had a time last night mama, daddy got a couple hickeys." Beyoncé teased while analyzing his neck.

"I'm sorry, hickey?"

"Those damn mosquitos." Mathew laughed it off while rubbing his neck.

"Oh my gosh Beyoncé what's on your neck?!" Tina gasped while snapping Beyoncés neck to the side. "I got a tattoo the other day. You like?" Beyoncé smiled while rubbing it.